You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 50.

Tuesday, September 12th 2023, 6:32pm

Author: -_KARMA_-

lv 19-20

Can anyone with HW set give a hand to defeat the final boss fight for red astral ? Give me a post if I am offline but I would like to get this done asap

Monday, September 11th 2023, 10:04pm

Lag Situation

Client player: Chat lag (Random but frequent) No time better/worse Double clicking or having to refresh page to enter stuff like backpack PVP there is definately some lag Improvements that I have seen: Card sets no longer crash my client Client itself does not crash as much anymore whilst hunting Nothing else to mention up till now

Friday, June 30th 2023, 11:39pm

Fellow Admins can you hear player problem?

The answer is simple. PAYPAL or suffer

Thursday, February 16th 2023, 2:12am

Magmar Mentor Applications

Withdrew application

Tuesday, November 29th 2022, 11:48pm

New card deck upgrades dont work

As per the pages and pages of faults on this game I would like the following rectified if possible. I appreciate due to the busy nature of admin this may take 3 Years to sort out but at least gives fellow players a warning before bothering to waste so large amounts of gold on trash that does not work. Forgive me if I am misinformed and there is a secret way of unlocking this deck but I was under the impression of the following: https://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=38284 To obtai...

Sunday, November 20th 2022, 3:08pm

[Football from Otherworld] Matchdays 1-4

https://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=-_KARMA_-&noredir=d7d9447d8c5493b1f31009f228e9ed08 [b] Qatar 1:2 Ecuador Senegal 1:2 Netherlands England 2:1 IR Iran USA 2:1 Wales Argentinia 2:1 Saudi Arabia Denmark 2:1 Tunisia Mexico 1:2 Poland France 2:1 Australia Morocco 1:2 Croatia Germany 2:1 Japan Spain 2:1 Costa Rica Belgium 2:1 Canada[/b]

Saturday, November 5th 2022, 3:05pm

Broken Quest/Repuation

Currently have accepted the following quest: Go to a battlefield of the past and win a series of 4 victories over an enemy team. The current victory series is reset if you finish the battlefield with a defeat or abandon the fight (draw and technical draw have no effect on the series). I have completed 4 victories in a row. Mandatory ending:05.11.2022 13:31 Mandatory ending:05.11.2022 01:14 Mandatory ending:04.11.2022 23:32 Mandatory ending:04.11.2022 22:25[b] [/b] As you can appreciate all of th...

Saturday, July 30th 2022, 1:11am

Move server

This server is dead. So are the people that think they can act like how they want because they are in a certain clan or know certain people please contact me in game as to how I can proceed to moving. TIA

Saturday, February 5th 2022, 2:14pm

Client Stuck on flash player settings

Local Storage Allow Warofdragons to store information on your computer? Cannot click accept or deny.... So am I stuck to now playing on browser for the forseeable or just look for another game entirely? Had enough of the constant crap that we are being subjected to as players.

Wednesday, November 24th 2021, 6:46pm

New attack rules: the funeral of the game.

Lv 20 suddenly creates a no attack rule in ruins due to destructive actions towards others on hunt Whilst Lv 20 is the top level in the game it should not be regarded as the most important. Lv 20 will now instead head to meridian lands to ruin hunts for lv 16-18 out of both spite and boredom. This happens on a daily basis. (Zara, Lost Soul, destructor) you name it. "But they can only come once a day". Yes but when they come one after another it becomes a complete BS scenerio to play in. Yet some...

Saturday, October 30th 2021, 2:04pm

Peace is for all LV not just 20

Would just like to highlight that players expecting peace in ruins are clearly not seeing the full picture. 01:03 You have been attacked by -Zuko- [20] . 01:03 -Zuko- has used a Bone amulet to send the Evil Eye of Zara to -_KARMA_-. 01:03 -Zuko- has cursed -_KARMA_- with the Gehenna Hex. 01:03 -Zuko- uses a Grevior and casts a Dreadful Destructor on -_KARMA_-. 01:03 -Zuko- [20] has used the Solumir's Mirror to sever the soul from the body of -_KARMA_- [17] . 01:04 -Zuko- has chained a death row ...

Thursday, August 26th 2021, 8:22pm

Hey admins are you trying to drive people to stop playing the game?

Mobs have been tweaked recently no shadow of a doubt. I am hunting now and it seems without might charm i cant do sod all. Have your reviews about getting reps to increase crap for mobs but its BS. I am maxed out armour/rune wise. I have all reps needed for increased damage for combos etc and it makes no difference. I have 6-7 blesses and seems an absolute drag every hour of hunting. Continue with this rubbish and I will stop paying to play every now and again for sure.

Thursday, July 29th 2021, 5:18pm

Wedding Application Form - Magmars

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Pallas_Athene http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?ni…31009f228e9ed08 Consec - Stellar Planned Time & Date 31/07/2021 / 23:00 Game Server Time (To be confirmed with Stellar)

Thursday, July 1st 2021, 6:02pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - July Draw

06-07-10-02 01-33-13-16 22-32-23-35 44-48-26-40

Monday, June 21st 2021, 6:36pm

New great Battle

I would like more GB battle events full stop. Is when the game is mostly lively and consistant with the actual basis of the game itself. This idea has a good basis providing non break is on and it is beneficial valour wise for both party's. Just my opinion More GB EVENTS period. LOL Good gaming everyone

Friday, June 4th 2021, 9:05pm

Race Raids

lol at this entire post. It is a war game