You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 3:23am

Author: -DEADP0OL -

Lysad, give clarification of the new rules regarding attacks

seriously....... so the whole executioner profession just lost its whole interest you are telling us .... ??? we been playing for ten years this way .. we have dealts with many situatioins each one of us .. now you litterally defend us topunish thoses who diserve ..... ?/ and as for the credibility of diserving .... it is now up to other people to judge of it .... even if we all have different opinion...??!! wow ...... that is ridiculous........ thank you for the new rule.. it simply make no sen...

Tuesday, April 11th 2017, 2:36pm

Author: Shruik

Now the applications in «Exchange» can not be placed for lower price than the one noted on them.

so shop price ...... is the minimal new price to make exchange offers ??? hahahahahahahahaha Translation was missleading: Items cannot be added for a lower price than the price you would get if you would sell it to the shop.

Thursday, February 9th 2017, 11:03am

ancient plateau portal

will the portals from ancient plateau ever be fixed....??? think you guys are using same patch as bringer of evil portals wich makes it unavailable to use when ancient plateau come.... only teleport to city or foothills are available..... at least remove the ptions of seeing other locations if you are not planning to let us have it....

Saturday, November 21st 2015, 4:08pm

Game Update Bug Report Thread

nobody reads or care about this topic.... i have 3 bug alone for my caracter... and nothing since over 2 weeks .... administration does not care about us players at all.. this is reason why im quitting offcicially this game... not worth my time.. and evenless my money ...... ! 1. sylphius offering blocked... she dosent let me offer anymore...... im at 2550 rep......go figure.. 2. scroll of attack in my underwater item is gone... 3. scroll of food ( mana and Hp regen ) .. in underwater items also...

Thursday, November 12th 2015, 6:19am

silphyus offering.... Not showing anymore... neither in my reccuring quests

when i clic the only option that says : you will encounter the wrath of the god if you do not leave sylphiud « it bring me back to location Air God Reputation 2550 and i have all ressurces... simply silhpyus wont let me give anything... the quest isnt appearing even in my reccuring.... that is not normal i think ?? could anyone look into it please ???

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 1:33pm

Game Update Bug Report Thread

Quoted from "Diversantka" I have 50pcs http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=248503733 in my back pack, but cant receive Third Underground Knights certificate. Have message: "You don't have 50 Combat Certificates!" Also when give Scalps for this 50 certificates, dont calculate it to Scalps handed over to dragon. Please fix. LOL....this is because thoses you hand in for the quest does not count as trohpees used for the dragon end fo the story... we all did such in the past .. sacrifice ...

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 6:06am

RE: Game bugs experienced over last 24 hrs ( 3 )

Quoted from "Shruik" 1. Somehow since last 2 days .... i start everyfight with -150-160 Hp from full hp.... i was in 3 different halls like that and even on hunting mode now... seems there is some kind of bug... i been eating bunch of satiety food to make sure it wasent the food restoration amount of HP the problem...... <---- would be nice to get feedback regarding this issues froma dmins pelase 2. in Talaar Halls, SUGGESTION - Fix the fact that Ghosts count as players in location because if o...

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 6:04am

Game bugs experienced over last 24 hrs ( 3 )

1. Somehow since last 2 days .... i start everyfight with -150-160 Hp from full hp.... i was in 3 different halls like that and even on hunting mode now... seems there is some kind of bug... i been eating bunch of satiety food to make sure it wasent the food restoration amount of HP the problem...... 2. in Talaar Halls, SUGGESTION - Fix the fact that Ghosts count as players in location because if one decide to stay dead and inactive in hall you are stuck in that room .. and if it is in a deep e...