You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 12:42pm

Author: Threepwood

Registration

You can register an account on my.com prior to logging into the game and use these credentials when it asks your login and password. My.com account IS NOT your game account. They are two separate accounts. So, to enter the game, you must use your game loging and password and then my.com login and password. It should happen only once and won't bother you again, next time you would need only your game login and password.

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 3:23pm

Problem in Logging in

Quoted from "Triny" My partner has a character, Mors Darksale. When trying to login the system tells him that his e-mail address is already in the system, the message changes but continuing the e-mail system does not accept the nickname with the space between first name and surname .. in fact can not register . We have written to support almost 15 days ago and received no answer. How can we do? How does he trying to log in? I see that he is registered through Google+, maybe he should try to log...

Monday, April 7th 2014, 8:42am

Problem in Logging in

Quoted from "lulumarlen" Hello, so better to wait or to register again with our old login? My player remains the same? thanks Should be fixed by now.

Friday, April 4th 2014, 1:51pm

What is this when u log in client?????

Quoted from "Dark Princess" @Threepwood... I'm fine now... Do I have to register with my.com now? I'm still using the old client... It's got my password and my email memorized... Or did it automatically change to my.com when I logged in? Forgive me if I sound confused but I'm sure others have the same question as me. You have to register with my.com, yes, but it does not in any way affect your current registration, your in-game password and email stays the same. It's just an additional thing to...

Friday, April 4th 2014, 12:33pm

What is this when u log in client?????

You guys ok? Send me a PM if anything is wrong. The my.com registration is very simple and you need to do it only once. If the pop up window is in another language and you don't want to wait for it to be fixed (we are already doing it), you can simply go to my.com and register an account there and then use these credentials when you enter the game (left side of the pop up).

Friday, April 4th 2014, 12:17pm

Problem in Logging in

Hi! We are aware of this problem and fixing it ASAP. If you don't want to wait till this is fixed, you can go to http://my.com, register an account there and use these credentials in the new window that pops up when you try to enter the game.