Search results 1-20 of 34.

Wednesday, August 30th 2017, 3:20pm

Author: Báldr Fjördson

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - September Draw

13 - 88 - 78 -99 1 - 100 - 23 - 7 16 - 10 - 20 - 4 5 - 2 - 95 - 17

Monday, August 15th 2016, 3:21pm

Problem with Arena´s badges

Quoted from "PartTimeNoob" In addition, if you want to turn in badges that badly, you can intentionally leave battlefields to lose valor below cap. That is against rules :'(

Sunday, June 26th 2016, 11:13am

Effect Beat The Record

LOL, all those USELESS buffs for fight, like artisan ones.

Thursday, June 16th 2016, 11:38am

Elt's cube's combinations

New since some months.

Friday, April 29th 2016, 1:04pm

Recognize the area?

This area is a part of the Chion Mountains, precisely, the Plateau of Silence. On this map you can find Gizedor which is a giant with two heads. He does speak in a strange language as each of his head says one syllabe to make words, and sentences, because he kinda lacks intelligence ... . He really loves to eat atshis and always carry a cudgel. On this map, you can also find an Altar of the Valourous, some dangerous Gungls and it's a neutral map where magmars and humans can meet (or fight ...)

Saturday, March 19th 2016, 5:21pm

Fight statistics

This link is a fight statistics, At the top we can see infos about the date/name/type and duration, then by columns : Player : list of all the players, summons, wraiths, monsters ... involved in the fight (with their levels). Experience : total experience (on the left) and valour (on the right) earned by the different players (the red arrow is used to sort the players by the experience/valour they earned). Damage : total of damage dealt (on the left) and total of life healed (on the right) by a ...

Friday, March 4th 2016, 10:51am

How to gain experience?

To earn experience you have 4 ways : - Killing monsters, also brings loots and money. - Killing ennemies and doing Battlefields, also brings valour and scalps. - Using potions and buffs, such as Essences of Experience that gives a fix amount of exp, experience potions that increase exp earned in fight, and Experience Altar from the Estate that increases exp earned too (can also decreases it). - Doing quests, they usually give a ton of exp and give some usefull goodies too.

Sunday, February 7th 2016, 10:30am

Resins - Guide

Yep, I mean this one

Saturday, February 6th 2016, 5:03pm

Resins - Guide

What about the blue Purple Zigred Ring ? which is a normal generalist ring ?

Saturday, January 30th 2016, 10:44pm

Videos

Very nice songs, what are they ?

Friday, January 1st 2016, 1:24pm

Professions - Guide

So many spelling mistakes, dont you read back what you write ? oO

Tuesday, December 29th 2015, 3:11pm

Seasons Deck - Guilde

Nobody said i'm not enjoying.

Tuesday, December 29th 2015, 1:39pm

Seasons Deck - Guilde

(You wrote "Guilde" instead of "Guide")

Monday, December 28th 2015, 5:15pm

Style Items - how do they look like

and http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=19523 ?

Sunday, December 20th 2015, 1:15am

About Resins - Unbreakable Items

does not work on ephemeral belts / web belts / small adversary belts and i guess on other "one shot" belts

Thursday, November 12th 2015, 8:36pm

Little Dragon Urchi - Guide

To add lil info. I made some maths, and it seems the best to do is opening red sack every 5 days, instead of 2 purple sacks every 8 days for example.

Friday, September 18th 2015, 6:07pm

Isles of Eternal Ice

To access the Instance, you need to gather Cryptos Fragments and turn them into Tablets (grey, green, blue and so on). Each colour opens the next room of the Instance. Each room is suitable for different level range, from the easiest to the hardest. You can also receive a bunch of Achievements.

Friday, September 11th 2015, 1:45pm

Merchant marks

Merchant marks are tokens that are won by connecting into the game every day. They can be exchanged in the Exchange shop in the City Fair for various usefull items

Thursday, September 3rd 2015, 6:12pm

About Resins - Unbreakable Items

Quoted from "-Dullahan-" Belt Resin will probably be diamonds. Then they will whine they can't buy it. Im a death junkie and even I couldn't destroy this belt which cost a measly 75s to repair. I didnt buy my first warrior belt till late lvl10 and thats only 1.5g to repair. Less than the crap like chest most people waste money on. If the 1.5g is that big a detterent then use wanderer and discard when 0/10. To think belts use to cost twice as much to repair and people still cant be appeased Belt...