You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 1:25pm

Author: Shanien

La Boda de xIReTurNz y Shanien

GRACIAS GRACIAS!!!! aahhh acordaros de traer....(la bebida)....alegria, espero os lo paseis bien y gracias a todos por ser nuestros amigos

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 8:51pm

Game Client

if, in the end, was tallaar, but like I said, it's weird, because I had not gone for months ... I dunno, I only updated the page. I hope that does not happen again ... and if it happens, I know what I have to do ^ ^ thanks, really

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 11:47am

Game Client

Good morning! Already solved, I finally got it into tallaar, and resolved. Although still weird, because I did not get into tallaar when this happened ... but hey .... Thank you so much for answering and for your advice. Regards, Shanien.

Sunday, June 8th 2014, 8:15pm

Game Client

Hi Bier I have not I gone into tallaar,since months, It happened suddenly, when I refresh page, because it would slow the game, and since then... bad. I've tried talking to admins of the game, and doesn't answer me ... also send ticket to support many days ago, and doesn't answer me. Hi Sils I tried to play for another browser, and is exactly the same. I fear that the problem is the game itself I don't know to do thanks for be helping me, I hope and pray, find solution, I miss playing normal and...

Sunday, June 8th 2014, 1:49pm

Game Client

I did what you said, I download the client from that link, and before I uninstalled and erased all data from the game, and there is no solution, I have installed this. remain completely equal. I did a cleaned the pc, antivirus pass, everything ... and nothing. Left two capture images for you to see what I mean ... and as here happens everywhere all . Thanks: ( and chat ... I can not receive or send any messages. regards

Friday, June 6th 2014, 11:10am

I have a bug

Hi: I am contacting you to inform you that I have a bug. my character is http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Shanien. It turns out that, for three days, the chat does not work me,receive only system messages, what I write is not sent or receive anything, nor the general, nor clan, nor group, nor partnership nor private. It also happens that I see other players as if rooms tallaar, it also happens that the button "fights" I is not running "The current fights are not allowed for this area!"...