You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

Wednesday, August 31st 2016, 9:01pm

Author: shaos

naked hunt: explanation

every damage you do, counts for your damage done: hits, poison, combos (am i forgetting anything else here?). The more damage you do, the more experience you get. You will get less experience per damage if you have more and better armour and more blessings. The idea of naked hunting is to not doing any damage by yourself (so you dont get any experience) and let your mount do 100% of the job. So one of the ways to not deal damage by any mean is to get yourself killed fast- therefore you dont use ...

Monday, August 22nd 2016, 10:10pm

Is fish filet considered meat?

Quoted from "liam321" Also side note: This thread got way more attention than it deserves Maybe if one of our glorious admins would enlighten us on this issue we could end this war once and for all! This thread didnt get half of the attention it deserves, what are you talking about? this is the topic that truely will start wars on this game....If battlefields wont do it, then might as well and let this thread do it...maybe we can now kill each other because of this

Monday, August 22nd 2016, 5:47pm

Quoted from "SilentWater" It's not acceptable as a source for any respected research published in journals Are you really comparing WoD forum with scientific research papers? xD Also, everyone seemed to agree here that scientifically fish is meat. My point here was trying to show why separating Fish from meat makes sense on a daily basis conversation about food, which has no scientific dimension. Most things we say in a normal conversation can be scientifically inaccurate, and we may even be aw...

Monday, August 22nd 2016, 5:06pm

Quoted from "liam321" I can assure you I read the whole thing, but why would I also quote the part of my source that weakens my point? Maybe because it can be seen as lying? How can you say "hey my source says A" and at the end of the source it says B? If it weakens your point, then the source doesnt say the same as you and you have two things to do: get another source that shows your point or change your opinion. @Silentwater, this is how i see your comment: "People think that wikipedia is alw...

Sunday, August 21st 2016, 8:09pm

Alright, let me write a full report on this one because i take every online discussions very seriously and i cannot let people to have a different opinion than mine, since im always right. Therefore everyone with a different opinion than mine is wrong. *sarcasm* but lets do this! Quoted from "liam321" The first sentence of the Wikipedia page for "Meat": "Meat is animal flesh that is eaten as food." Therefore eaten fish flesh is meat. Of course my logic depends on Wikipedia being right, but there...

Saturday, June 11th 2016, 1:59pm

the potions: Group effects: resource gatherer's success

Both potions have the same purpose and have the same validity term, which is both 2 hours, so that being said, the difference of them is that the medium potion, gives you an even higher chance of collecting triple the resources than using the small potion- which also gives you higher chances of being sucessful and giving you triple the resources, but not as much as the medium potion.

Sunday, April 3rd 2016, 1:43pm

Wedding Application Form - Magmars

1. Link to the bridegroom: http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=shaos 2. Link to the bride: http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=blood-slayer666 3. Preferred time and date of marriage: April 10th, 21:00 system time 4. Link to the chosen Consecrator: http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=muffin NOTE: Blood-slayer666 and I already got married before, on September 2nd of 2015, but due to the activation of Blood-slayer's femininity gift, the marriage got automatically dissolved yest...

Saturday, December 12th 2015, 3:53pm

Portuguese

Infelizmente, somos poucos jogadores PT e BR e nao ha nenhum clan PT-BR...o melhor que arranjas é um clan espanhol :/

Tuesday, September 8th 2015, 11:48pm

Portuguese

Vim so mesmo aqui fazer Up no post para ver se aparecem mais portugueses lol

Wednesday, July 29th 2015, 6:15pm

Wedding Application Form - Magmars

I would like to express my full approval of the quoted post. Quoted from "Blood-slayer666" 1. Link to the bridegroom: http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=shaos 2. Link to the bride: http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=blood-slayer666 3. Preferred time and date of marriage: September 2nd, 20:00 system time 4. Link to the chosen Consecrator: http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=LordOfNightmares [list][/list]

Monday, February 23rd 2015, 7:24pm

War music!

I just made that comment to mess around a little bit, not something serious :p But yeah, i get you -berzerker-....if music is made just to make money by using "pretty faces" and a computer, then it cant be called "music". Besides no one will remember those singers in 20 years from today, but im not talking about all pop music....there are some good artist that actually are skilled and they love what they do PS- do you think gangnam style will reach 3 billion of views?

Sunday, February 22nd 2015, 1:48pm

War music!

Napalm Death- Nuclear Disaster (death metal/ black metal) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 11:52pm

Fighting style

I'm lvl6 with an heavywright green set and now im collecting resources to change it for a blue set (because i really need to improve my valour rank), but now im having some questions about my fighting style because: -it is very rare to see someone with HW style. -sooner or later i will change my green set for a blue set and i dont want to regret it. Should i change it? What's your opinion about this fighting style? I couldnt find any post about fighting style (even though I believe there are ton...

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 3:39pm

Author: shaos_514

second character !!!!

As Deadly Wraith said, don't do that....my advice is to have a safe deposit box in the bank: it gives you 9 slot . I'm not sure of how much it costs, but i believe it is cheap and you can buy with gold other opcion is to buy backpacks in order to carry 3/4 more slots

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 6:35pm

Grey pots and giants

Damn, you're right.....i didnt realize that. Last infernal battlefield i bought green giants. Now i feel stupid xD

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 6:16pm

Grey pots and giants

I've never notice, because I dont use grey potions, but i think its true....i dont remember grey potions only healing 20% of HP, but once again, im not sure. With giants i believe nothing changed. By the way...i stop playing this game for more than a year, and I recently started to play again. I've noticed the potions' recipes are different, because i dont remember using any ink. Is there anything where i can see the difference between the "old recipe" and the "new recipe"? Im just asking becaus...