32 - 8 - 4 - 39 47 - 41 - 46 - 37 34 - 15 - 26 - 1 22 - 27 - 21 - 13

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 7:06pm

Author: -_Riddick_-

The Occupied Mine Quest

Thank you guys

Monday, June 25th 2018, 11:34pm

The Occupied Mine Quest

The Occupied Mine Quest Hi, could you please tell me how many dugrkhargs are the in the mine I searched for the answer but couldn't find any in the forum.

Friday, September 2nd 2016, 1:23pm

Turkish

Clientten dene olur belki

Friday, August 26th 2016, 9:49am

Turkish

Quoted from "- BLooMeR -" ARKADAŞLAR KASAP KREST VE HARİZDA KAÇ ADET SİVRİ YER YAZARMISINIZ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0pdzmC9zd4 Burada bir örneği var..

Tuesday, August 23rd 2016, 9:04am

Is fish filet considered meat?

Guys if you look from the red window, you see a red tree; but if you look from the blue window, you see a blue tree.

Monday, August 22nd 2016, 11:09am

Turkish

Symbol of Harvest elde etmek için kendi seviyen veya daha üst seviyedeki bir yaratığı öldürmelisin. Symbol of Fury ise aynısının rakip ırk için olanı olabilir emin değilim.

Friday, August 19th 2016, 1:01pm

The amazingly unique WoD community

I'm just a human. I always say I would bring peace to world If I had power, just as people with power used to say when they didn't have power. I always blame people not helping Afrika etc. while they had power to do, but I don't help poor in my neighbourhood. I blame people for doing bad things but I do thousand of bad things in a year. Rest of the things about me isn't worth mentioning

Wednesday, July 20th 2016, 8:44pm

Blue Items , Chess , What Changed ?

Hi guys, I used to play this game on TR server before they closed it. I didn't know English as good as I do know- should admit that I still can't speak it perfectly. Anyway, I stopped playing since then and I restarted playing tomorrow with my cousin, he started again too. On a thread on forum, I red blue items weren't that expensive when compared to old, so I decided to check it. I went to shadow layd thing, and saw that some options were missing, and realized they were the options about tradin...