Search results 1-8 of 8.

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 10:51am

Author: --ALMiLA--

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery

96-20-36-11 22-28-51-34 21-66-78-80 81-8-12-38

Wednesday, May 31st 2017, 4:19pm

WOD Holiday Destinations

WOD Holiday Destinations to watch If you are a cold clima lover and a winter type, choose the Islands of Eternal Frost for your next destination of vacation. Here you wont be bothered by any sunbeam. Even during hot summer days at Faeo in other parts, here at the Islands of Eternal Frost is always winter! Visit the stunning Haldebor Castle made full of ice and explore the ice caves. Make one of our igloos to your home during your vacations and dont forget to taste our delicious grilled fishes li...

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 4:31pm

Not discussing wether breakable or non-break at abyss but...

Quoted from "Unruhlyedge" I am so happy, (NOT) that the rules of abyss fights have been changed without a notice in the news. If you are going to change the way the fights are ruled you need to make it know to all. Same opinion .. Its not just an unimportant issue that it would be enough to mention in the update changes. It should be mentioned in the news. All would be prepared before join. That we get more valour is for sure a good change but broken(or even lost!) red item/s very bad surprise....

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 3:12pm

You think i should pay the fine?

Its not comprehensible for me how this could happen=?! The guards have to be able to investigate in a perfect way if we break any rules. Its not your fault when the old guards did this mistake. I really am not sure if this is justice. Even if u broke the rules we all are human and you are always such a person of respect. All guards have to be objective and respectfull they can ask about the case to decide what to do but always in a way of RESPECT! Even if guards are responsible for gamerules , i...

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 8:22pm

Voting time

Hi and good luck to all the participians) At first place i wanna thank to all who voted for any of us, cause we spent time and work for it, some more or less. Any of us had an idea so i appreciate that u reward our efforts. i dont see why it should be not legal to ask for votes. Nobody is begging or forcing anybody to vote ) Even in political selections its usual to ask for votes. Its easy to sit by PC and criticise but the best way of critic is simply to vote I dont think that any of the pics a...

Saturday, October 22nd 2016, 9:40pm

Halloween

Good luck all