You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

Saturday, April 23rd 2016, 11:13am

Author: Alato

Game Update Bug Report Thread

after killing 400 monsters, you still exp. no loot, only exp, people are not supposed to still get exp.

Friday, April 22nd 2016, 8:54pm

agudar feats

Quoted from "Lord_Matt" After doing feats and your rank is maxed you get something that gives you valor at next lvl once you get your next level your are able to get the valor again I hope this helps sorry but u just repeated what i say, my question is, u get voucher for the next level, but what about the quest itself that give 200 uk rep?

Saturday, April 16th 2016, 9:25pm

agudar feats

Agudar Feats of Valour Rewards For each Feat you will recieve: 50000 valour, 1500 experience, and 100 UK reputation. For completing all 5 of them: 100000 valour, 3000 experience and 200 UK reputation. my question is, if i become an elite warrior, i get a voucher for the feat i did, right? so, what if i complete all 5? i get a voucher for the 100k valor 3k exp and 200 uk also? or it's lost?

Wednesday, March 23rd 2016, 10:23pm

Fight statistics

this is a fight log. it show the players that are on this fight, how much exp and valor they got from the fight, how much damage they did and how much damage they healed (on this specific fight no one healed someone else so it doesn't show), how many kills they made, and if they got an injury. at the top it shows when was the fight, what the name of the fight, the type of the fight, the location and the time the battle took. in this fight, you can see that team 2 has won.

Saturday, March 12th 2016, 7:28pm

Achievments.

Achievments are tasks you can do to raise your Achievment points. The higher your achievement points, the higher you're rank on the global rating. you can check the ranking for achievements here: http://warofdragons.com/rating.php?rating_id=5&kind=&level= the highest person in our server have 18k achievement points. the highest person in the russian server have almost 25k achievement points. also, you can buy emotions with achievements. they are not easy to get, but it's great because if you are...

Saturday, February 6th 2016, 5:56pm

Mount or item

i think getting a mount is better for both. with full green bc set, on lvl 4, you will usually use all ur elixirs to kill a vet deamon hound, which will make you lose tons of money, and you will get tons of exp, which will make you level to 5 really fast, and then you will be to weak at lvl 5. you can go naked and hunt vet demon hounds, which usually get you profit if you buy food in exchange. you will also barely get exp (just from auto-hits, usually u will die before the auto-hit), which will ...

Sunday, January 31st 2016, 1:46am

Spirit of the Sleeping Warrior - Guide

i don't think they exist for low lvls humans. this lvl 3 magmar already got the 10 kills achievements, i picked 5k plants, and circled the maps that have the level 3-7 ghosts about 50 times now, and never saw it.

Sunday, December 20th 2015, 6:39pm

Merry Xmas 2015

i want 6/1 red items without lifespan. red tools (pickaxe/rod/sickle). extra space in banks, like pernement 1 space in bank for 5 snowflakes or something. and that's pretty much it.... the rest i just hope that are things that give achievements lol

Saturday, December 5th 2015, 4:03pm

December: The Advent Calender?

stop crying jesus it's only 1g... sell the stuff u get and u probablly make 1g+ just selling gifts and stuff to npc... and u still have like 25 days more...

Friday, July 3rd 2015, 11:35pm

Tournament of workship (Martinni93)

grats on the red UK badge! was so suprised seeing it in your profile hahaha, i was like WTHHHHHHHHHHH

Thursday, July 2nd 2015, 3:48pm

Bug with CC chain quest

help --Ark-- hope i helped D=

Friday, June 5th 2015, 8:07pm

how much damage does wraiths do?

is there any way to check how much damage wraiths do? from zigrads to golems?

Monday, May 4th 2015, 7:48pm

incarnated summons

Quoted from "Fairy Tale" I would not recommend you farming DH rep under level 5 with summons, it is just a waste of time. If you want to check yourself: enter it and see how much summons you need to break through 1 door, then do the maths and decide if it is worth it. Level 5 offers enough time to get 1500 rep from dh with profit. Basicly, on 3-4 you pay for what you get on 5 for almost free with a luan/BZ. Now, if you are that desperate and greedy for medals, then once you hit lvl 4 find some ...

Saturday, May 2nd 2015, 2:54pm

incarnated summons

Quoted from "Fairy Tale" You shouldn't use summons for Revrat, since he deals increased damage to them, and you don't need summons for Galmakhar if you are level 5. oh... well i didn't knew that D= how much increased damage are we talking about here? and what if a person is below level 5 (3-4) and don't want exp until he's an EW or blue UK medal?

Friday, May 1st 2015, 10:05pm

incarnated summons

guess it's also good for certain monsters like DH bosses. Revrat: Increase his Fury attack with each hit, higher damage = less fury. Galmakhar:Each kill on your side heals galmakhar for 10% of his life, best to have strong summons with high hp/defense.

Monday, April 20th 2015, 4:57am

Game guide / Walkthrough

thank you so much!

Saturday, April 11th 2015, 12:25pm

question about super-prize mounts.

Can i get them on every level? or i have to be level 5 to get them? I mean, if now i am level 3, is there a chance to get a cerrador, and ill just have to wait to level 5 to use it? or there is no chance ill get it in the first place?