You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Monday, September 5th 2016, 10:24pm

Author: trollslayer

Merchant Marks?

so When you log in, something pops up called a daily log in award. when you collect enough of these, you may be able to exchange them to the exchange shop when the fair rolls around. You can also get them from some urchi sacks, I believe. they can be very helpful, excpessially if you need a boost for items.

Tuesday, August 30th 2016, 3:20am

What are repeatable Quests?

When you complete a quest you get a message in your hatbox saying you finished so and so quest. If you go up to the "quests" bubble in your top bar, then there is a section called repeatable. These happen everyday (as long as you complete them the previous day). Some can be really challenging for lower levels if you don't prepare, such as the unwanted guests one. They generally give lower levels items/reputation, or maybe a few silver. It all depends on your level when you do them, and the highe...

Monday, March 7th 2016, 12:26am

How to gain experience?

Generally there are four or five way to gain experience. The first, is though mob hunting (also known monster killing) The second one is through drinking elixirs of experience, you can get some by clearing the borrow in fort Dybrach, along with other ways. That leads into the next way you can receive experience, and thats through Quests! A lot of quests will pay good money for you to do them, along with a bucketful of experience. You can also kill the other race to get both scalps AND experience...

Saturday, August 8th 2015, 8:45pm

BoE or BoV ... or maybe both?

so, it seems as if no one has answered, so i will do the best that i can. if you are a BoE and have lots of there rep, it seems as if you can donate an earful to the BoV and lose one BoE rep. you resign either the healer or the executioner profession and you switch to the other. the way to drop your BoV rep faster is to make hexes. for every hex you make it drops your BoV rep by 50. but in order to switch, you need absolutely ZERO rep of the other side. for the exe quest, you first need to go to...

Thursday, July 30th 2015, 6:03am

the cards.

the congrelet cards are obviously cards. the cards give buffs that can help you in battle, along with other aspects of the game. though they mostly give mounts, such as a powerful magic elemental. there are special christmas packs that you can only buy near christmas time, from a special store. some rare cards are the, frex the knight card, king magish card hombre the shadow mage card generall uyarr MO card defilerDO card Giant card necrophasdel card fey card marcus arulias card valey card.... e...

Saturday, July 18th 2015, 2:40am

these?

I assume by "these" you mean weekly knowledge test? yes, people do win in those. I in fact just won. your answer must not have been detailed enough or original enough. but hey, every week you have a shot.

Friday, July 17th 2015, 9:29pm

Weekly Knowledge Test (WKT)

I in fact have not been on long, but my most favorite event so far is the magic mirror event. The reason being, is that for 50s if you are really lucky then you can win incredible items. if your not so lucky, then you at least still get a prize, this seems fair to me. And unlike other events, (such as the one armed bandit) this is really more fun, for you know you have a chance to win something, and its fun to reveal a 5, so you know you won something good. If i had to create an event, then it w...

Thursday, July 16th 2015, 10:25pm

since when is ' im not on shift' an answer from a mentor?

Quoted • You must be able to commit to at least 10 hours a week for shifting Quoted Being a Mentor means you are always “on duty”, are you happy to answer questions and help players regardless of what you are doing in the game at the time, no matter how trivial the question may be? Quoted Required training is 5 shifts a week for two weeks and then being endorsed by your trainer that you are ready for your M. If you cannot complete 5 training shifts in a week for 2 weeks once you're accepted int...

Sunday, July 12th 2015, 6:41am

this thing

or again, i also make my nine year old cousin do it for me , because, as this thread is dedicated to, gathering resources is boring.

Saturday, July 11th 2015, 5:53pm

Weekly Knowledge Test

Whats generally fun for me is looking up obscure words in urban dictionary.... oh the darkness of some peoples mind . Other then that I think about how long will this take and my plan for the money I get from this. Sometimes if I'm really board I like to have the odd apricot or two... or possibly 20. If even that doesn't work, then the world has gone mad, but then I entertain myself by queuing and de-queing from the arena, at least till that fish has fished its last fish. But, still, as a comple...