[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - February Draw

17 - 2 - 73 - 44 7 - 4 - 18 - 42 23 - 10 - 48 - 69 4 - 9 - 19 - 73

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 6:39pm

Author: Misanthrope

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - October Draw

17 - 2 - 73 - 44 7 - 4 - 18 - 42 23 - 10 - 48 - 69 4 - 9 - 19 - 73

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 6:34pm

Contest: Mascot for the lottery! Stage 2.

Lady: Duchess Thea Raeyy Noble Pet: Eoliux IV

Friday, January 22nd 2016, 4:47am

Game Update Bug Report Thread

Quoted from "Misanthrope" Killed Wolfer today and yesterday, twice I didn't get the Bead Pattern for January event. But, at least yesterday I can claim my daily activity reward. Today, not even that, nothing! Please check it? Thank you. Fight links: Yesterday: http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=221529915&stat=1&server_id=0 Today: http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=221656315&stat=1&server_id=0 Both fights are on different days, I did damage on the wolfer itself for both...

Thursday, January 21st 2016, 2:37am

Killed Wolfer today and yesterday, twice I didn't get the Bead Pattern for January event. But, at least yesterday I can claim my daily activity reward. Today, not even that, nothing! Please check it? Thank you. Fight links: Yesterday: http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=221529915&stat=1&server_id=0 Today: http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=221656315&stat=1&server_id=0 Both fights are on different days, I did damage on the wolfer itself for both occasions. If Wolfer doesn...

Tuesday, April 28th 2015, 2:14pm

GlobalFaeo Songcontest 2015

"Mid Level Bonecrusher Executioners' Blues" - WoD cover version of Taylor Swift's "Shake it off" ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM ) I have low Hit Points And get killed easily That's what Tankers say That's what Tankers say I can't block too well And I'm slow on my feet At least that's what Dodgers say That's what Dodgers say But I keep fighting Can't stop, won't stop hitting It's like I got this blessing, Sheara Saying it's gonna be alright Cause the Dodgers gonna dodge, dodge, dod...

Sunday, April 12th 2015, 9:31am

Do you receive in-game mail notifications about items that are about to expire?

Quoted from "--Ark--" no Copycat ... (Well, I guess in order to make this post appear to be not just as a mere poke back, I better add something related to the topic. So, here goes: ) Being the dilligent person that I am, *cough*anal*cough*, I always use the bank's Demolecularizer/Quantum Assembler 2-in-1 Synthesizer 3000™ (or, in short, "The Replicator" for you Trekkies), in order to keep picked produce from getting too ripe, various fishes from looking they've-been-out-for-sale-for-a-while-in...

Saturday, April 11th 2015, 9:44pm

Do you receive in-game mail notifications about items that are about to expire?

Yes, because I'm premium. (Simple, short instead of long winded post this time. Don't wanna be predictable .)

Friday, March 27th 2015, 2:09pm

How does mercenaries reputation work?

Have sword, will travel. Have axe, will hack. Such is the mercenaries' creed. But, in the Faeo universe, as long as the client is paying, other than the usual bashing and slashing of targets, mercenaries wouldn't mind turning into glorified errand boy (or girl) and do some mild grocery shopping, even as far as going out of pocket to pay for said requested items! It's all done in the name of pleasing the Merc Bosses, who decide aspiring-mercenaries-pledges' worthiness. So, who are these Bosses? (...

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 7:17pm

Quoted from "Misanthrope" Mail problem . Didn't get the money for sold items, didn't get back the item that didn't sell. Item lost: Bravado Helmet. Money lost: 69s... That I know of, since I didn't pay attention to the amount the vey first time I got that error message . So, I *KNOW* for sure I didn't get 69s for this particular mail. At least I haven't encountered the same problem again, thank you. But, now that the mails have expired, are we going to get some resolution for those we lost?

Saturday, February 28th 2015, 10:48am

Buy-Now button in shops: What is it for?

I stand corrected. There was no "in shop" in the original post, and there was no clarification picture prior to this: Quoted This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Yesterday, 3:52pm) (Look at my post's and Kenhis' time stamp.) I'd ask to have my post be removed to avoid misinformation, considering these weekly knowledge threads are basically compilation of guides. But, perhaps it's not necessary since it can be one of those "Teachable Moments" I've been hearing about. Make mi...

Friday, February 27th 2015, 9:35pm

Quoted from "lososerg" We are working on the exchange/auction problem. Thank you. Thanks. However, I'm concerned about mails that players had deleted. Are we really going to lose those? And then there's the 3 days opened mail expiration issue, this being the weekends and all. I don't know how much of a workaholics are you guys (Kudos and maximum respect and thanks if you are ). I know I'm not opening new mails for the time being (THE SAME GOES FOR ALL OF YOU PLAYERS! ). But then, there's the ma...

Friday, February 27th 2015, 1:15pm

Buy-Now button in shops: What is it for?

"Buy Now" button is one of the options we can find for each lot in the Auction House, the other button being "Raise" (make/put a bid). Simply put, it is a testament of the ever-present internal juggling act that balances "desire/need/want" with what's one willing to "sacrifice" to get. If the result of such calculation (can be as fast as a blink of an eye, or as slow as a level 5 aiming to max his/her red medals allowed before finally leveling up), that peeps in the biz calls "Value" is deemed j...

Friday, February 27th 2015, 10:26am

Mail problem . Didn't get the money for sold items, didn't get back the item that didn't sell. Item lost: Bravado Helmet. Money lost: 69s... That I know of, since I didn't pay attention to the amount the vey first time I got that error message . So, I *KNOW* for sure I didn't get 69s for this particular mail.

Tuesday, January 13th 2015, 1:53am

What are the advantages of having a clancitadel?

(... Continued ...) MAGIC CAULDRON/POT: (I hope they will opt for the less ... 420 sounding name, if ya know what I mean , and perform renaming overhaul.) Level 1: - Ritual: Small Amulet of Trinity - Ritual: Poisonous Lotion - Ritual: Invisible Shackles Amulet - Ritual: Field Rations I (The following 4 recipes make the same product but with different ingredients.) - Ritual I: Otherworld Vision Potion - Ritual II: Otherworld Vision Potion - Ritual III: Otherworld Vision Potion - Ritual IV: Otherw...

Tuesday, January 13th 2015, 1:52am

(... Continued ...) WORKSHOP: (Now we're getting to "the good stuff". For Magic Cauldron/Pot, you can find them in the link inside each recipe/ritual's description) Level 1: - Clan Valour Elixir I << I added "I" here for a reason you'll see later. - Otherworld Battle Belt - Small Quiver of Protection - Small Quiver of Agility - Small Quiver of Intuition - Small Otherworld Bag << Possible double listing error in the russian library. - Harcide Summons Totem - Wolfer Summons Totem - Butcher Summons...

Tuesday, January 13th 2015, 1:49am

(... Continued ...) No more teasers. Here ya go, the whole shebang (skip the first few parts, mostly ingredients, to get to the real goodies ) : Rewards from ORACLE quests: - Board - Construction Stone - Sheet of Iron - Clan Support Token Storable resources in the WAREHOUSE: - Board - Construction Stone - Sheet of Iron - Elemental Amalgamation - Elm (If you happen to see incomplete description, google translation of its russian counterpart states "Mined in the battles with the astral beings in s...

Saturday, January 10th 2015, 11:44pm

Never Puzzle Puzzle Till Puzzle Puzzles You

Quoted from "__Azeria__" Here is another one, they are apain in the you know what. Solution (same centerpiece as my #11 post above): Quoted from "OriginalSith" Nice work, now if the people who make the bot programs can incorporate this, they'd be back in business!! From the puzzles I've encountered, it seems they're not straight forward fixed images. But rather overlays of fixed centerpieces over fixed background pictures, resulting in somewhat random pictures which is then scrambled into 6 puz...

Saturday, January 10th 2015, 6:39pm

Never Puzzle Puzzle Till Puzzle Puzzles You

Quoted from "__Azeria__" This is one I couldn't figure out...;-( The Solution: Look up at my post above (#9) to see the what the centerpiece looks like. The puzzles using this centerpiece mess people up because the thin branch is often obscured when viewed horizontally (see the last pic of my #1 post) .

Saturday, January 10th 2015, 9:41am

Beside gaining the ability to perform a Nelson-esque point-and-"HAW-ha!"-scoff for having an equivalent of ornately-decorated-codpiece toward other "less endowed" clans (yeah, I said it), building a citadel actually serves a few tangible benefits. Now, let me assure you that when I said "a few" in the previous paragraph, by no means that I meant you can count them all in one hand. Nosiree, Bo...ris. (Have you met? He's Bob's russian cousin via marriage). No, you're going to need to use your litt...