You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Tuesday, January 6th 2015, 3:40pm

Author: sir willy

marriage between Sir willy and ringil

I am proud to announce that on Monday, January 12 at 22 and I sirwilly ringil we get married, the cerimonista will stellina.tesoro, count the days, the hours, the minutes, the moments, that separate us from that moment, where I hope you will tell me of you. and nothing sweeter than you, in fact I've won, I surrender to you little. I hope you will be there, because if you miss you miss the sun, to feo and in my heart

Tuesday, January 6th 2015, 3:05pm

marriage between sirwilly and ringil

I am proud to announce that on Monday, January 12 at 22 and I sirwilly ringil we get married, the cerimonista will stellina.tesoro, count the days, the hours, the minutes, the moments, that separate us from that moment, where I hope you will tell me of you. and nothing sweeter than you, in fact I've won, I surrender to you little. I hope to make you happy as I am of you

Saturday, November 15th 2014, 6:04pm

what happenned?

i do my 6 in a raw but dont received nothing, please controll and give me an aswer please, thanks

Saturday, November 15th 2014, 3:32pm

do 6 in a raw but dont received valour

Yesterday I finished the quest 6 consecutive cave of crystals, but I did not get value, also yesterday I swapped to 5 consecutive 5 wins to 80 reps knights, after I won my sixth consecutive victory, .you can you explain why? I have done something wrong,? I state that I was looking on, and I've won six in a row cc, I hope for a response and eventual closure of the quest. thank you and good game to the reader

Sunday, October 26th 2014, 11:06pm

lose valour in cc

I have a problem, now we have formed a group x cave of crystals, it was about 15, got confirmation we walked in and started the quarry, I started collecting when I was back in x width x deliver as soon as I clicked out of the cave instead of green bring up the next screen I found myself on the main page to log back tedesca.non could, even if they're on the home page English, gave me errore503 Service Temporarily Unavailablenginx / 1.0.0. are able to return 15 minutes later lost value and quests,...