You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Monday, March 13th 2017, 3:36pm

Author: Ambrosia_143

expensive noobs))

Quoted from "Dragofie" I agree that it is pointless to stall in high levels since even heroic buffs does not heal you much, but in low levels stalling might be a good strategy (expect tallar), I m using posion scrolls to achieve enough damage for my GB rep. and stall until I m all out; otherwise a mage one-shots me and it is all over without me doing enough damage. I think it is just a habit from low levels but you shouldn't insult people for their choices... You have to check /update your info...

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 1:21pm

Level 13 do you know how to do Tallar?

Most of you guys are mages, so I guess fights in halls don' t take you many time like ours. I joined Tallar in which overblessed people made 40/50 min per fight. Yes, you readed exactly: 40/50 min fight. And , you perfectly know what happens in these Tallars. No points, 2 hours wasted in there, and a waste of blesses too. And don' t forget nervousness... I personally tried to tell this people how to do Halls, humans and Magmars, but I only got rude answers or silence. So I decided to take a brea...

Thursday, February 18th 2016, 12:45pm

Star Shower Event - Guide

Oh, now it' s clear! Ty hun )

Saturday, February 6th 2016, 5:57pm

Resins - Guide

Thanks hun, nice post like always

Wednesday, June 17th 2015, 10:50pm

Wedding between Stellar and DeCrypt

Tanti tanti auguri di immensa felicità, cari

Monday, October 20th 2014, 1:58pm

Battle training quest - blessing of warrior's have disappear

Hello, I ve the same problem for battle training, can you help me, please? Thank you