You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 4:02pm

Author: Magical_dragon

Game Update Bug Report Thread

Quoted from "Magical_dragon" Now, I am sure I should have 3 wins for my feat...not 2? I did 113, a cc with friend yesteday and a cc just then. Can this be corrected? Победы в пещере на подвиг22Victories in succession in the cave33Crystalline Caves Chain of Victory2 Well, copy and paste stuffed that up a bit

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 4:02pm

Now, I am sure I should have 3 wins for my feat...not 2? I did 113, a cc with friend yesteday and a cc just then. Can this be corrected? Победы в пещере на подвиг22Victories in succession in the cave33Crystalline Caves Chain of Victory2

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 3:32pm

Daily bonus doesn't work if you stay in the game Quoted The daily bonus is applied for returning to the game each day, since many players are from all around the world a "new day" is different for everyone. So simply log out and log back in to receive the daily bonus if you have been in game past the 00:00

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 2:18pm

The complaint system.

Thank you Queen of Death and Marensman, I appreciate both of your inputs in helping me resolve my enquiry, Take care!

Monday, December 15th 2014, 6:04am

The complaint system.

Hello there, every now and again I see a person type the same exact message over and over again, but the thing is, I cannot complain on them all, it gives me this message "[align=-webkit-center]A complaint has already been submitted about this message!"[/align][align=-webkit-center]I have only been able to complain on 1 message of the flood, therefore making me look a bit silly when it won't look like a flood to the mentors. My question is: Can you see all the flood messages from a singular play...