You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Thursday, May 4th 2017, 5:15pm

Author: ---EmRaH---

Help for players

Hello. I do not want to keep it too long. I spent a lot of time in this game and because of the ambition I sometimes violated the rules of the game and got the necessary punishment, but we can make mistakes that we all need to be human and human. If we make a mistake in prayer and god forgiveness, we now think that it is time for amnesty for players who made mistakes in game management. I'm sure we regretted the fact that the players had done it. Personally I used a few characters and now I only...

Friday, January 27th 2017, 8:08am

Buy Diamond

Hello. I am a turkish player and I played this game 7 years. I made mistake for use bot. I accept thıs. But I would lıke to come back game and ı would lıke to my http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=---EmRaH--- character. Now I would like to go back to the game but the 500 pirates given to me are punishment. I needed 2000 turkish lira to pay this penalty and this is too much for us. I ask you that every citizen can buy diamonds according to his own currency. If this is done, I am sure many...

Wednesday, January 25th 2017, 7:03pm

Official Turkish server?

Evet yenıden acılsın.