You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

Thursday, January 18th 2024, 4:02pm

Author: General Grivous

[JANUARY] Stage 2 - Welcome to LasWoDas!

Bottom middle Top middle top bottom bottom

Sunday, August 6th 2023, 7:07pm

Traitor Story

: Hey bro, i was looking at you everywhere, where did you was? : Hey bro, Sory i was busy lot of stuff to do!! why was you looking at me? : Great evenement is comming but i know you wil be there, to help us becausse that kind of event you like. : Hahaha me helping the clan again? are you laughing at me? Did you saw our clanmates? Have you looked at the clan itself? : it's not christmas, they're not going to give us presents. : why this bad attitude? before u had many hopes. now i see it gone : ...

Monday, July 10th 2023, 9:51pm

[JULY] Welcome to LasWodas!

Bottom Top Bottom Top Middle Middle Top

Tuesday, January 17th 2023, 12:24pm

which crest is the most beautiful ? vote if you want to

Quoted from "OriginalSith" index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=2638 Quoted from "OriginalSith" index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=2638 Quoted from "Usurper" Hence there is no BL logo we support Darkside Thank you for you participation When will u comme back in other ide you story i not over XD Achill

Monday, January 16th 2023, 4:49pm

[JANUARY] Welcome to LasWodas

Top Middle Top Bottom Bottom Middle Top

Saturday, January 14th 2023, 12:01am

rigged vote

the votes are rigged and even michael jackson tells me. who can explain to me how the darkside has a lot of votes OriginalSith Who did you paid? I call the clan guards, to inspect your clan

Wednesday, January 11th 2023, 10:54pm

which crest is the most beautiful ? vote if you want to

there are very alot beautiful crest, personaly i love the crest of Prowes Guild. And you magmars/humans?

Saturday, December 31st 2022, 11:06am

Author: -Resurr3cT-

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - New Year draw

13-42-38-11 18-27-35-15 24-14-18-8 63-67-40-15

Friday, December 23rd 2022, 10:50am

Kingpin, Hach...

King, Fire and the lvl14 from bl clan bcome magmars (T.T.R) player.but I guarantee nothing

Sunday, November 20th 2022, 9:55am

[Football from Otherworld] Matchdays 1-4

https://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=-Resurr3cT- Qatar 0: 3 Ecuador Senegal 0 : 2 Netherlands England 1 : 0 IR Iran USA 1 : 2 Wales Argentina 3 : 0 Saudi Arabia Denmark 0 : 0 Tunisia Mexico 1 : 2 Poland France 3 : 0 Australia Morocco 1 : 1 Croatia Germany 1 : 2 Japan Spain 2 : Costa Rica Belgium 1 : 0 Canada

Wednesday, October 19th 2022, 4:43pm

MIB vs All

I didn't expect it to take off. When I say MIB vs. all, I mean MIB and the 4 other big clans on the human side. the goal of this game is to make war between oposition (magmar vs human). and not to destroy the camp where we come from. I ask you to forgive me because instead of making things better I am making them worse with these publications . in other words, you can't take it for granted like I did, they are player they don't play Anymore because of it. BL and MIB very very very great clans Bi...

Wednesday, October 12th 2022, 11:29pm

MIB vs All

MIB vs all everyone who plays this game knows the MIB clan. they declared war on blacklisted and the war has resumed since MW is playing back. MW's enemies tried to put him in prison but, he always came back like the Felix who rises from these ashes. MW believed or still thinks he's smart. he decided to create an alliance with all the enemies of MIB. there are fights in every territory in the land of humans.I read some gift sent to each other. I am a day laborer, so I collect the information. Th...

Friday, March 4th 2022, 8:29pm

I want castle

work hard to not enjoy it, not funny. especially when you put your life in this project. I don't see any difference between a magmar and a human. and I don't care what clan you are in, the level you have. the rules and the rules and the rules, my skull is going to split in two. I'm not strong but I have attack scrolls and I intend to use them, magmars, it doesn't matter. i just want to enjoy what my clan has built. for the moment I will do nothing, the day will come when I freak out and let my a...

Thursday, September 9th 2021, 3:07pm

The question of the day

Quoted from "Cobra Commander" The constant bloodlust and the will to crush my enemies, turn their bones into dirt and drink their blood to make myself immortal. That's my only motive, I'm driven by my lust for blood and greed for power. I will not stop until my fury consumes everyone and everything. Blood Blood Blood and Blood Cobra Commander = the human killer

Thursday, September 9th 2021, 2:47pm

The question of the day

Quoted from "Baytarr" are you really asking me why? because why not? I would just like to know the player's response, maybe to boost my desire to play

Thursday, September 9th 2021, 2:45pm

The question of the day

Quoted from "Cold Kingdom" Because of our admins ? No game has such a successful admin team. i like this answer

Thursday, September 9th 2021, 2:22pm

The question of the day

I know this game since 2010, a lot of things to change whether in the positieve or negatieve. BUT NOW !!!!!!! what makes you want to play this game? and why?

Saturday, June 26th 2021, 3:10pm

Money, armor, rss etc

I want the nexte days that come, that everything is paid for in real money. resources, armor and to unlock quests it must be done in real money. Why?? becausse: more real money you give, more your chance of promotion increases. who says increase says become stronger. more profit they make, more good things they will do!!!!! (you just have to give 100 to 400 euro per month) ou can be 70% that you will get stuff that only paypaller hase. if u don't have the money thats not a problem, there is a so...