You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Monday, March 9th 2015, 12:54pm

Author: walkner

R.I.P. Football

So if you really want to know my thinking about R.I.P. Football, then i will tell you that what are you talking about Buddy. I don't think so that Football going Dead. I think you did not watch FIFA World Cup ever in your life. Otherwise you do not Post this type of Statement anytime.

Monday, March 9th 2015, 12:52pm

Happy Pongal

So if you really want to know my thinking about Happy Pongal, then i will tell you that Thai Pongal is a Tamil Harvest Festival. Thai Pongal is Celebrated over Four Days, usully Spanning January 13 to 16 in the Gregorian Calender. This Corresponds to the Last Day of the Tamil Month Maargazhi to the Third Day of the Tamil Month Thai.

Monday, March 9th 2015, 12:48pm

The Walking Dead

So if you really want to know my thinking about, then i will tell you that Based on the Comic Book Series Written by Robert Kirkman, this gritty Drama Portrays life in the Weeks as well as Months following a Zombie Apocalypse. Led by Police Officer Rick Grimes, his Family as well as a Group of other Survivors find themselves Constantly on the move in Search of a Safe as well as Secure Home.

Saturday, March 7th 2015, 9:24am

Merry Christmas Everyone!

So if you really want to know my thinking about Merry Christmas Everyone, then i will tell you that i also want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas. I pray to God Jesus that this Christmas comes with a lot of Happiness as well as Joy for all of you as well as your Families also. So Enjoy this Religious Festival and Be Happy Always.

Saturday, March 7th 2015, 9:23am

Cinema Conquest

So if you really want to know my thinking about Cinema Conquest, then i will tell you that yes of course why not. I will Definitely Vote to your Brothers Film, which you want from all of us. But please i want to Clear you one thing that i am a Job Person. So if cause of any Reason, i can not Vote please don't mind then.

Saturday, March 7th 2015, 9:20am

Happy New Year 2015

So if you really want to know my thinking about Happy New Year 2015, then i will tell you that i also want to wish all of you a very Happy New Year 2015. I pray to God that this new Year Spend with a lot of Happiness as well as Joy for all of you as well as your Families also.

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 1:27pm

Hello all

Hello all newbies, how are you all. I am Adam Walkner. Nice to meet all of you. I am am Artist. I like to meet new people as well as making new friends. I love to watch new Hollywood Movies as well as Bollywood Movies and want to know about them as more as possible.