You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 79.

Friday, May 11th 2018, 9:50pm

Author: _Morgana_

[ITEMS] Lucky Farming

Red tool gives additional chance, otherwise there are elixirs that help and runes...

Saturday, May 5th 2018, 12:05am

Celebratory Trivia

Score list: -theriddle- 8 extremelsniper 1 paul260386 3 king-demon 2 kontamine spatul 1 --facade-- 2 thuglifeexe 2 The trivia winner was -Theriddle- with 8 correct answers and King-demon who got the final question right and won 5EE, 5skulls, 5 rags, 5 bubly and 5g. Thank you all for participating <3 Hope to do it again sometime!

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 11:33pm

Celebratory Trivia

Hello! I'm in a great mood since I passed my checkride so I would like to share some joy with the rest of my fellow magmars (and humans who can make it to dartrong square) by holding another Quiz. So I'm holding another trivia again and like the last time it will be a bit short and fastest right answer will get a reward in the form of gold, quest resources etc. Like the last time the questions will vary. (game related, sport related, sciense, art etc...) I will start it tomorrow (4-5-201 at 22 G...

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 8:11am

Just for fun)

Those are so adoreable! Love it! Well done!

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 7:43pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - May Draw

2-16-24-43 32-8-14-19 15-25-27-45 4-17-22-34

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 6:54pm

Hair style

Quoted from "orrin" Quoted from "_Morgana_" Agreed ... I would also like to be bald ... or maybe have afro hair... is afro hair an option?? Not that it would show because I always have my helmet on but still... ok then as male char i wanna try a long hair... Beauty of equality is that you can have the option of having long hair too! your genes might suck in real life and you are bald but on here you should be able to have that deamy ponytail you always wanted!

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 10:44pm

Hair style

Agreed ... I would also like to be bald ... or maybe have afro hair... is afro hair an option?? Not that it would show because I always have my helmet on but still...

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 7:27pm

executioner profession

Quoted from "Nighthawk" After red BOV, go to Fanatic, do the initiation and start creating hexes, each hex decrease your bov rep by 50. when it reach 0, you can start your executioner profession Thank you! I guess I'll have to pretend to be a good person a little longer.

Monday, April 16th 2018, 1:40pm

executioner profession

Quoted from "Deathwish" no, you cannot be exe and bov damn that sucks >.< ... Thanks for help!

Monday, April 16th 2018, 1:18pm

executioner profession

Hey I'm just curious if I am able to get executioner profession while purple BOV without ruining things ? I'm still working for the Red BOV badge ... if any1 knows or have some insight let me know <3

Friday, April 13th 2018, 1:23pm

[EVENT] Magic Mirror

from my experience it helps picking 2 mirrors next to eachother and one below or above... thats where the 5s and 2s usually are...

Saturday, April 7th 2018, 3:55pm

April event: Saturday - Puzzles!

Quoted from "-Fallen-" My guess is Sia correct was an easy one hahha

Saturday, April 7th 2018, 3:48pm

http://five.flash-gear.com/npuz/puz.php?…739404&k=585655 who is this?

Saturday, April 7th 2018, 2:50pm

sabrina carpenter Quoted from "-Fallen-" http://six.flash-gear.com/npuz/puz.php?c=v&id=3589807&k=80935802

Friday, April 6th 2018, 8:29pm

April event: Friday - FactBox!

Quoted from "Asyix" CRACKING FINGERS IS VERY DANGEROUS R or F false

Friday, April 6th 2018, 7:52pm

Quoted from "designer" lol i didnt even notice it was a human XD. p.s morgana you owe me one easy question Hahha I'll send a question when the hour is done ... will jump in and have a shower now though Also I owe you a little more than an easy question for attacking me 4 times in a row in hellspass trying to destroy my red weapon lol

Friday, April 6th 2018, 7:42pm

feels good lol... logging on and answering to easy questions ... <3

Friday, April 6th 2018, 7:27pm

Quoted from "designer" is Italy larger than France? true or false false

Friday, April 6th 2018, 7:27pm

Quoted from "_Morgana_" Quoted from "DeCrypt" are those two last qquestions valid? -true -false actually mine was valid so this question is a trick question because one out of the two last questions were invalid. I know they have a katalog for this so there should be an app I guess lol... cant start having sex with your cousins lol