You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Tuesday, September 6th 2016, 1:23pm

Author: Allascar

naked hunt: explanation

Quoted from "SilentWater" In addition to the other comments, the amount of life you have also affects the xp you get. So a 180hp character would get higher xp than one with 500hp. This combines with the fact that the more damage you deal, the more xp you get. Hence naked hunters get 0 or similar xp because they do not hit the monster.And if they do hit it, they get a comparatively higher amount of xp because their life is low. so it can be a good idea to go for stronger monsters if i use heavyw...

Thursday, September 1st 2016, 4:06am

thanks guys, that explains a lot. looking forward to trying it, but probably not going to use it a lot

Wednesday, August 31st 2016, 8:51pm

is it the number of hits, or the damage you deal to the mob, that gives you experience? for instance, i can use poison scrolls, or snake attack to do dmg with less or no hits

Wednesday, August 31st 2016, 8:45pm

Quoted from "muffin" In addition to what -Cahal- said, I will just add the following: - No armor = more exp when you hit; - 'Naked hunt' happens when you get naked and you don't hit but you call your mount to kill the monster/s; - Doing the 'naked hunt' thing get you a fen group called 'looters'; In general that's all. Have fun! i am familiar with both terms, naked hunters and looters, but i didn't quite understand how does naked hunt work. 'No armor = more exp when you hit' - does that mean th...

Wednesday, August 31st 2016, 3:45pm

how does naked hunt actually reduce the amount of experience gained? is it related to amount of damage you do to mob, so you wear no armor to reduce you dmg?

Monday, August 29th 2016, 4:00pm

Game Update Bug Report Thread

in a quest Indestructible Artefact, I collected 3 particles, and when i combine them in right order, i get weird answer options for the Air Mage. then i went back to location, tried talking again,and that part of the quest was completed. I don't remember what exactly was writen, some random letters and and i saw 'human' and 'magmar' in two different answers, there were 6 answers if i remember correctly