You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Friday, July 22nd 2022, 7:03pm

Author: The Great Khan

Divorce procedure - Magmars

Do not post passive-aggressive answers, please. This is not a discussion thread and you are not a guard nor a consecrator. You are also not addressed here. I am tired of the running gag of "step 1) send your puppets step 2)tick someone off and step 3)get involved and tell the person off" Rules are simple for the divorces: one party posts the divorce application, other party agrees, then they get checked and the divorce will be granted. If one party does not agree, then divorce can not be granted...

Friday, July 22nd 2022, 6:11pm

Quoted from "The Great Khan" Quoted from "Angry Lil Fluff" https://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?n…y%20Lil%20Fluff https://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?n…%20Great%20Khan Reason: Personal. I refuse. She still has her debt to me. I will not agree to divorce until the debt is paid for in full. I would like to update my comment regarding this situation: I did not marry the Magmar Guards, I married the player Angry Lil Fluff. In one day, I have received more messages from guards to agree to divor...

Thursday, July 21st 2022, 12:49am

Quoted from "Angry Lil Fluff" https://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?n…y%20Lil%20Fluff https://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?n…%20Great%20Khan Reason: Personal. I refuse. She still has her debt to me. I will not agree to divorce until the debt is paid for in full.

Friday, June 10th 2022, 10:51pm

Mystic Worship badge

All of them fits their description except the spider. Spider is obviously this one: "the xth one weaves its webs in someone else's burrow" and I think yours might be the uborg, far cry but it might be.

Tuesday, June 7th 2022, 11:02pm

Bonecrusher is superstyle for superman

Every set is OP in their own way, BC is the general DPS style whereas Dodger is supposed to be somewhat balanced between taking damage/holding the enemy and doing a moderate damage and HW being the usual healing/support type. You can't expect a BC player to singlehandedly win against multiple enemies with equal characteristics, and you also can't expect a BC player to stall said enemies. The class is a closer, ready to finish the job with the high damage output. You will see this especially in l...

Sunday, May 15th 2022, 8:55pm

[MAY EVENT] Welcome to Las WoDas!

Top Top Middle Middle Top Bottom Bottom

Sunday, May 15th 2022, 6:55pm

About new clan bank

If you are wondering how seriously your feedbacks are taken, go send a ticket to game support and if the answer you get isn't one of the two below, I will gift you 5x 100d certs. Free of charge. 1) "Go talk to mentors" 2) "Send screenshots" and a follow up with "Ok, there is nothing we can do, bye"

Friday, May 13th 2022, 6:44pm

Riddle me this:

The rules that apply differently to everyone. That's what I love.

Wednesday, April 27th 2022, 4:23pm

What is this?

Quoted from "Atrocitus" They probably will take back your bezel and tell you to you shouldn't try to exploit obvious mistakes. Sounds about right when you consider the history of this place. How dare I buy something that is presented in a shop where everyone can access and buy stuff. Hopefully after they confiscate my item, they will not make me pay extra. I know for a fact that they won't give me my diamonds back lmao.

Tuesday, April 26th 2022, 10:17pm

What is this?

What's the deal with this ? Will there be level 20 bracers, chainmail etc. in the future? Did I just get scammed of my 80 diamonds? Feel free to ban me from here, i don't care at this point.

Thursday, April 14th 2022, 11:19am

Disqualification of MIB from clan wars

We're on the same page here. Do not start a beef with me. We're saying the same thing and should focus on the problem, not me. Also, here, my thread regarding the events.

Thursday, April 14th 2022, 9:44am

Quoted from "THE WITCHER" Quoted from "The Great Khan" Please share proof of you being disqualified. I am not going to comment any further than these two following points until further clarification and proofs being posted. 1) If what these guys are saying is true, then this game has become the single player campaign where only a group of people are the protagonists and we are just NPCs who are disposable. Please just introduce transfer to RU and end this nightmare. For two years I have been wi...

Wednesday, April 13th 2022, 10:40pm

Please share proof of you being disqualified. I am not going to comment any further than these two following points until further clarification and proofs being posted. 1) If what these guys are saying is true, then this game has become the single player campaign where only a group of people are the protagonists and we are just NPCs who are disposable. Please just introduce transfer to RU and end this nightmare. For two years I have been witnessing the downfall of this place, I don't want to sta...

Tuesday, April 5th 2022, 5:18pm

what to do upon game lags

Orrin detected. Opinion rejected.

Monday, April 4th 2022, 8:57pm

When exactly and why the way castle works changed?

I don't know about Luinill's crusade and tbh I have no idea why you had to include it. You're telling me this is how it worked, by sheer luck, everyone who did the castle won against the other side which didn't kill the dragon. It worked that way and every time, every single time, they won by nothing but sheer luck. That's how we won in the past I don't know how many times when we just left it because humans didn't kill the dragon and that's how everyone else also won because we were just lucky?...

Monday, April 4th 2022, 6:18pm

That doesn't answer my question. You get matched with a clan anyway and you don't have to kill zombies when they spawn since enemy doesn't have access there=auto win. If they can't contest the basement due to no dragon, they can't compete against anyone because they don't have access to the basement at all and that eliminates the "have to beat" factor here. You can just leave the zombies be and nothing will happen. At least that's how it used to be up until yesterday. What changed in the past we...

Sunday, April 3rd 2022, 10:57pm

As far as I can remember, no dragon = no basement = no resources for a week. When did this change? Why did it change and why the hell are humans getting resources for no effort? I want an explanation, what the hell is this message supposed to be? 22:00 Not one of the capturing teams managed to get gold from the vile undead! The Dragon captured the treasury and is celebrating victory! 22:50 Unfortunately, your clan did not manage to defend the dungeon. Your opponent was clan Dark Riders

Thursday, March 31st 2022, 6:27pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - April draw

10-20-30-40 11-21-31-41 14-24-34-44 25-35-45-50