You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 9:03pm

Author: TNF Naimer

Coming back to the game

Depending on the level battlefield queues will be many humans and almost no mags (low level) and then at lvl 8-12 (by personal expierence) there's more mags than humans and on top of that higher quality players on mag side at those lvls, so as a mag lvl 3-6 might be a pain but afterwards it will be really fun since there's noobs on human side (including myself )

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 6:29pm

Balance

At lvl 11-15 basically works like this: 1- Your concentration needs to be high or else you won't do almost any damage unless your enemies has low suppresion (but everyone is trying to build suppresion because of how op it is). 2- Counter style is way different than at lvl 1-10 (can't talk about lvl 16+ cause i lack exp.) because when a dodger fights a bonecrusher is true that he deals less crits BUT the bonecrusher will normaly lose 25%-75% of his/her spells damage because of the protection agai...

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 6:10pm

[!] Dungeon of Forgotten Heroes: bring it back?

YES, but only if they balance the classes. The arboslam class, the "assasin" class with the mirror soul and the brotherhood member or healer wich could heal lost soul effects, were the only classes worth using, rest were weak or straight useless. That pushes me off and on top of that there's the problem of leechers, whoever gets the leecher loses, so it has the same toxicity as a moba but on top of that there's even way worst game balance, so unless you fix that, i'd call it the worst battlefiel...

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 5:17pm

Elxir

These elixirs doesn't need a buff at lvl 11-15 they are fine this way, you can use rock skin + lvl 9 combo for stuns at things like chaotic and go for kills instead of damage. No need to change them and if you care about stats at lvl 11-15 from those blessings get destruction or hurricane for extra hp at least. Quoted from "PlumPouffe" it is enough we already have alot of buffs at mage the extra benifits of red pots arnt needed And i agree there's enought blessings for lvl 11-15 already.

Friday, October 19th 2018, 11:37am

11th Anniversarry Pots

Quoted from "Sequana" But do you think it is fun as a regular player to keep being butchered in base, not even having chances to get any point done? Well, im one of those that gets camped in base and can't even revive, so i don't know whats the problem there, i obviusly agree that you should let other play instead of killing them over and over again, but this event what it does is: Bless run out of time quite soon and the blessing that gives secondary blessing that increases coins drop rates, e...

Friday, October 19th 2018, 7:54am

11th Anniversarry Pots

About Cahal talking about dead bf, it seems lvl 13-14 is quite dead at pvp, specially on weekdays, so its true that if in your levels there's no bfs is a crap event other than farming.. so i think admin should add something to attract players into bfs queue, lvl 3-4 is almost dead aswell and its the most active lvl after lvl 11 in battlefields, just saying. Also at lvl 11 there's not that many battlefields, is almost only chaotics.

Thursday, October 18th 2018, 7:12pm

Important regarding attack rule.

Here comes the issue of the misundertanding, i asked him if i could throw wraiths to someone (wich is low level) without going to jail but he would keep on answering that it counts as a provocation instead of just simply answering my question. Quoted from "Sequana" 1. of course you can throw summons, mirror, hexes as those are all provocation as also explained in the update of the attack rules. And what I got from the chatlogs of your conversation with Mattatore, this is exactly what he also ex...

Thursday, October 18th 2018, 6:36pm

Important regarding attack rule.

So i have been talking with an human guard (mattatore) and he thinks this way: 1- I cannot throw wraiths to another players without being provocated or else i go to jail. 2- Despectives comments towards you ARE NOT a provocation such as calling you "crying midget" or "useless" (wich are obviusly ofensive). 3- Threatening players from others clan to quit their clan or else they get exe is not an provocation either. This really needs to be checked, learn the difference between provocating and insu...

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 1:02pm

Bonecrushers "Dodge" !

Quoted from "_-PunISheR-_" Quoted from "Akarulez" First of all, you talked about a RATE. And your numbers about of a single fight or even few fights are not relevant. Make a database of thousands of fights and share it. If numbers agree with your theory, then you can start to complain again. Secondly you talked about the advantages and disadvantages that a set has over the others. And, obviously, arrows still fall within this cathegory. I play as bonecrusher, and i know some dodgers that right ...

Thursday, August 16th 2018, 3:09pm

In Search of the True Nature of the Fault

The quest right now, ask me to go to white castle, but i don't know how to get there, it seems that i need an amulet to go to the island? But i don't have it, so i don't know if there's another quest that i have to do first or what. The compass only guide me at grand fort harbor... pls halp.

Monday, July 30th 2018, 7:07am

Major spike in hunting

Almost the 40% of the players that are playing cc are from COM

Sunday, July 1st 2018, 1:44pm

Boo hoo cry more

I would like to see the GB events back just so i can finish my purple badge

Friday, June 29th 2018, 11:53pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - July Draw

1 - 10 - 15 - 25 3 - 14 - 27 - 43 7 - 17 - 37 - 57 30 - 78 - 54 - 99

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 4:55pm

Matchday 22-06-2018

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=TNF+Naimer [b] Brazil 3 : 0 Costa Rica Nigeria 1 : 2 Iceland Serbia 1 : 2 Switzerland [/b]

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 4:54pm

Matchday 21-06-2018

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=TNF+Naimer [b] France 2 : 0 Peru Argentina 2 : 1 Croatia [/b]

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 7:14am

Matchday 20-06-2018

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=TNF+Naimer [b] Portugal 3 : 0 Morocco Uruguay 2 : 0 Saudi Arabia Iran 0 : 3 Spain[/b]

Monday, June 18th 2018, 9:56am

Matchday 18-06-2018

Quoted from "TNF Naimer" Sweden 1 - 0 South Corea Belgium 3 - 1 Panama Tunisia 0 - 2 England http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=TNF+Naimer