You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 55.

Tuesday, March 29th 2022, 10:34pm

Author: CrimmCreeper

New attack rules: the funeral of the game.

Quoted from "Deathwish" 22.03.2021 14:29 Deathwish [10] achieved 10 level. u cannot tell difference beween 1 year and 10? sad Quoted from "Deathwish" 22.03.2021 14:29 Deathwish [10] achieved 10 level. u cannot tell difference beween 1 year and 10? sad youve been spent 6 years between 8-10. maybe longer im just seeing from when i started as crimmcreeper, maybe you been 8-10 for longer still my case rests. lvl up

Monday, March 28th 2022, 9:47pm

Quoted from "Sequana" The article of destructive actions still exists but is mainly applied on attacks within the same race, not natural attacks between races. Let me remind you, that this is a game about a war between two races. More vulnerable levels are still protected by the attack rule which you can find here. Only interracial actions which can be considered destructive is the excessive use of silence scrolls. I suggest to farm or hunt in save spots to avoid being attacked. looks like you ...

Monday, March 28th 2022, 9:43pm

deathwish youve been lvl 10 for 10 years. just saying.

Saturday, March 19th 2022, 12:56am

what is going on with Human guards?

ma Quoted from "DeCrypt" just a feedback... if you see so many ppl angry and you need to moderate a lot (dear tj), you should start ask yourself who is the problem here . To stay on topic, magmar guards, and lately human guards are runned by sequana. Why? because she does a lot of job for admins. Her job goes outside of the "Guard side". You can consider her as another admin for the powers she has been grant. It is like this and admins want it to be like this. So bear with it if you like it or n...

Saturday, September 17th 2016, 5:10am

Execute me

HAHA! why dont you just send us to EXE your ex?;P

Sunday, September 11th 2016, 8:13pm

September 11

GO CHARGERS

Sunday, August 28th 2016, 10:06am

Our heartfelt condolences to the famıly of the victims of the earthquake ın İtaly. God bless them all.

i know anjiloh but in america, if its not a racial issue its not a real issue lmao! (sarcasm) sad that people make up race issue because they are lazy and arent hard working citicenze and need to make up reasons why they are poor like "being oppressed". My sympathys go out to all victims in this tragedy of a earthquake.. San Andreas fault is in our future over here.! haha lets prey its not as big as it is expected and we know ahead of time so we can evacuate

Thursday, August 18th 2016, 11:00pm

The amazingly unique WoD community

Quoted from "-kuroe-" isn't it obvious that he was trolling when he said to worship him? you probably should learn to spot a troll on the internet or you'll have your feelings hurt many times i know hes trolling thats why i trolled back just hope you guys realise that too.

Thursday, August 18th 2016, 7:30pm

Quoted from "SilentWater" after 6 years in game. silentwater i dont think you can talk either;P after 6 years in game you should atleast have a red badge or two lmao!! but we shall treat you as darius and expect there were many breaks in between the 6 years

Thursday, August 18th 2016, 1:43am

lmao thats a joke clearly.. hes here playing this game. anyone playing this game has lost that privelage.

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 8:12pm

Quoted from "SilentWater" medieval and modern war history. and mythology. those are my interests aswell.

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 4:20am

Quoted from "darius darkstar" I am an asshole in RL and i play WOD in my free time. i love America you certainly dont show that side In Game. but its good to be an asshole in Real life.

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 1:12am

i used to work next to harambe in child devolpement i was one of micheal jacksons favorite kids Hey dzaack, Illuminati is real and they are after you 6-6-6 you are now targeted. beware. Quoted from "Kenhis" I like astronomy I am working on my masters degree in Scatology

Tuesday, August 16th 2016, 9:51pm

Music, who doesn't like it?

Its a barbie world. Gangnam style. My little pony. backstreet boys band!

Tuesday, August 16th 2016, 9:49pm

Music, who doesn't like it?

Quoted from "SilentWater" Let's all welcome the king of desperate participation. CrimmCreeper part 2 aka PG Scrum. Haha love it!

Tuesday, August 16th 2016, 9:46pm

Strike

Harambe Movie forever missed.

Monday, August 15th 2016, 10:01am

Strike

aside from me recently cutting my hair, thats me. theres always skype

Monday, August 15th 2016, 6:40am

Strike

Quoted from "-- ArchAngel --" @crim with that bod, no wonder everyone hates you well i think it just ignites the fumes ! Which human is deserving of me being their referral?? im thinking pilek and arch may be good options?

Sunday, August 14th 2016, 2:35am

Strike

momma said its ok to be different