You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Friday, May 27th 2016, 4:24pm

Author: Megamind

Heya

So we have: -a threat -some sort of narcissism (which is totally essential) -thinking out loud and also -NewsBringer who brought more confusion into this Is this a thinking club? Are you guys artists?

Friday, May 27th 2016, 2:44am

Heya

Btw. Hi. I don't understand a thing but that's cool. I see you had fun. What's that last post about, or any what so ever? Seems like random-thought-splatter. I love it.

Friday, May 27th 2016, 2:39am

Heya

This is the best post I've ever seen.

Friday, May 27th 2016, 1:24am

Tv Series

Since I'm too bored to wait for your answer, I'll just cut to the chase. There are plenty of good series, both new and 'old'. In the end, it all comes down to your taste (meaning you shouldn't pay attention to what people are speaking, and give series at least a try). Here I'll enlist the ones that have been HIGHLY recommended to me: -Breaking Bad -House of Cards -Supernatural -The Flash I did not watch any of those. People just told me they were fantastic and worth watching. As for my personal ...

Friday, May 27th 2016, 12:43am

Tv Series

You are gonna have to clarify something - are you looking for NEW series, like newly created/filmed ones, or...?

Wednesday, May 25th 2016, 9:54pm

Game of Thronians...

Oh Cersei will go right after her last child, the current king. This is not a spoiler, I believe we all know she and Tommen will die. If only it was easy to kill off High-Sparrow just like that.... City would rebel and create a civil war. Attacking religion is never a good idea, especially here where it has a really high influence on the whole King's Landing. Sending an assassin is always an option, but I think Sparrow will fall soon. Yes, Bronn. I left him out because we haven't seen him in thi...

Tuesday, May 24th 2016, 12:37am

Game of Thronians...

There are a lots of good and likeable chars so I won't be short (and I'll go a bit through other seasons) Theon has the potetial to make a good comeback, but he has to stop being on a verge of crying every time he speaks or is spoken to. I like him anyway. You MUST love Tyrion and Varys. End of story. Seems like Jon Snow is finally going to man up and conquer.. Been waiting for that since....... Then again, it only SEEMS like that. We all know how George rolls... Arya started being really intere...

Sunday, March 20th 2016, 6:03am

Serbian

Hah, pa ovo postoji godinama! :O Zdravo svima koji gvirnu povremeno ovde i, sa glomaznim zakašnjenjem, želim srećnu Novu Godinu i sve propušteno! Cheerio!