You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Thursday, March 14th 2019, 8:37pm

Author: Son of Renate

dear players,i wish me better balancing,you too?

was not for breaking a rule,was my own wish im not a punching-ball for bashing ingameidiots and aslong the rules are so,i make a break game is on this point simple,accept all or not i not accept all ! dear forum-moderator pls close this thread,because noone awnser on this thread-question thanks

Monday, March 11th 2019, 6:14am

my main isnt on com-server thats not the question of this thread the question is,is that for all us players really ok,when lv15 like original sith executing with scrolls on island lv5 users or lv20 like deadly exe lv2? 0balancing 0valour 0scalps 0chance for exe-skill in my eyes absolutly not normal

Sunday, March 10th 2019, 7:11pm

@mattel good idea,maybe better staying only on one location,because high-levels have fun destroying hobby from little users? let us make a date,we go in team in the city and robb babys her lollys same balanced

Sunday, March 10th 2019, 6:45pm

good evening for me the rules absolutly unbalanced and in my eyes bullcrap ! the rules "under bashing" say,thats ok,when lv 20 atack lv2 on plateau,with scroll+mirror+ballchains is all allowed crazy ! my idea for better balancing are simple: stronger bashing rules atacks max 2level under own ok/3level more+ give so or so 0scalp,0energy,0exe-skill when a human in magmarland or magmar humanland,0bashing-rule because defender-repu someone agree with this idea