You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Monday, January 16th 2017, 2:45pm

Author: -kuroe-

Ridiculous Battles on Plateau

As ponty said, it's easy to get valour here if you know how to pick a fight, I was in over 10 GB, won over 30k valour, and not even once I joined an already existing GB, just attack people around your level, hit fast with power pots on, do not be afraid of attacking people stronger than you, as someone stronger will probably join on your side as well, just do as much damage as you can, pretty much you have to be a kamikaze.

Friday, December 9th 2016, 11:39pm

Rushing levels

So get blue armour, get money, get undead rep and save EE right? Ty all

Wednesday, December 7th 2016, 1:34pm

Rushing levels

Hi, so I want to rush to at least lvl 11, what should I keep in mind while rushing? what's the best way to do it? is there anything I should do at a specific level before 11? once 11 what's the first thing I should do that i didn't do at previous levels? thank you in advance for answering my questions or a part of them

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 9:49am

Scarelarious!! The vote is closed!

I voted for The Hawk, if a clown is spooky enough by itself, imagine a pirate clown!! (okay, buggy wasn't really spooky but whatevs)

Sunday, August 28th 2016, 8:25pm

Never Puzzle Puzzle Till Puzzle Puzzles You

Quoted from "TNF Balmung" https://gyazo.com/a361e3d5246bc8dd904af83b773f4bcd Does anyone knows the solution? lol (the one i show is wrong) you have to reverse the 2 on the right, the top to the bottom

Tuesday, August 23rd 2016, 8:40pm

An intelligent mind

ok thank you, my main doubt was knowing what the heck she meant by meat, and yeah judging by the wording it must be 2k

Tuesday, August 23rd 2016, 8:29pm

An intelligent mind

Hi, I'm currently stuck in a part of this quest (the one to get the strenght of the giant superblow) Now, it's not the first option even thought when you hover over the green letters that say "food" is a link to normal mount food, I've already tried it, now, is it 1k, 2k or 3k meat? and what is meat (should I give him fish ) ?

Sunday, August 21st 2016, 6:52pm

Is fish filet considered meat?

After a brief search on meat definition I've found : - the flesh of animals as used for food. - the edible part of anything - solid food while it's true that we normaly use the term "meat" for mammal meat, fish is also meat

Friday, August 19th 2016, 10:05am

The amazingly unique WoD community

@Crimm I clearly wasn't talking about you, the world doesn't gravitate around you, you know. @Darius I did not say you got your feelings hurt here, but said that if you can't spot a troll on the internet you'll have more than one unpleasant experience. Hope you people properly read before trying to make a witty comment

Thursday, August 18th 2016, 10:36pm

isn't it obvious that he was trolling when he said to worship him? you probably should learn to spot a troll on the internet or you'll have your feelings hurt many times

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 4:19pm

I like reading manga. By like I mean love ... and by love I mean I have an obsession with manga, I spend hours a day reading manga and I go to manga events doing cosplay, I'm a hardcore Otaku.

Tuesday, August 16th 2016, 9:19pm

Music, who doesn't like it?

fav bands/composers - -Nujabes -Emancipator -Uyama Hiroto -Yuki Kajiura

Wednesday, June 22nd 2016, 9:49am

gathering skills

OK, thanks for the answer, I'll try it when I get to that point and will say the results here

Tuesday, June 21st 2016, 1:05pm

gathering skills

Ok, so if I have let's say, 29 mastery level on my gathering skill, and I use something to temporally rise my mastery level, will my level rise if I gather lvl 30 resources?