You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 369.

Sunday, April 17th 2022, 6:01am

Author: -DeathSTROKE-

english interface on russian server

we hardly have english interface on com server, the lack of appreciation to all the paypallers who invest in this game xD

Thursday, April 14th 2022, 8:28pm

lets get some Guard watch by guards.

and ive reported a few obvious bannable cases that clearly dont get taken care of appropriately, so i rather not focus my time on sending you links to profiles and let you decide if your freinds or not,

Thursday, April 14th 2022, 8:25pm

Quoted from "T-DeAdLY-J" As frustrating as it may be, players joining GBs (whether lower or higher levels) is not against the game rules. That is sadly a by-product of such an event. If you suspect someone is violating the rules, please feel free to report them. i know the rules, reason im not banned. its not about low lvls joining GBs its about alternate accounts joining GB in rat sets clearly altering the GB performance on one side

Thursday, April 14th 2022, 9:08am

Please open shop again.

Quoted from "Rynn" . aye i waited till it closed and made another 20g im ready to buy bro!

Thursday, April 14th 2022, 2:15am

thats not bad mate, this game literally set low lvls a buff to manage and do decent dmg in return for the lvl difference. but people making accoutns just to crash GBS has been a long term issue and it doesnt get monitored like it should

Thursday, April 14th 2022, 1:51am

can we get a guard to atleast monitor some hours at the platue surge events. kinda ridiculous seeing several lvl 2-5s constantly joining GBs with full leather gear, i think thats would be worth the taxes we pay

Sunday, April 10th 2022, 2:11am

lvl 12s get active!!

Quoted from "orrin" dude, just do abyss, every 3hrs, plus plat storm, full valor in 6d i always do abyss and chaotics when i see it. plat storm is in 6 days? you know?

Thursday, April 7th 2022, 7:35pm

lvl 12s get active!!

trying to rejuvinate bfs for lvl 12s any of you looking for more valor but dont even try because they beleive its a wasted effort to que, well post your interest or thoughts on days you're interested and ill gather some people to fill que! cant wait to hear about how "ILLEGAL" it is to talk to people about queing up for battlefields. lets no be those guys, and let the people who are interested comment

Thursday, August 23rd 2018, 12:26pm

To Shylark, Admin and Magmar Guards (Re: my killing of Crazy Freddy)

lol. anyone who beleive shylark on anything or befreinds him are clueless lol. good thing u have cahal..

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 1:46am

My.com icon

this might be why my client takes so long to load up? i mean i have bad internet already but out of the blue it got so much worse Quoted from "-Shiro-" not the game, but the my com launcher, the screen before the game, that btw, I recommend to close with the task manager once the games loads, it consumes quite a bit

Monday, April 9th 2018, 12:47pm

You Know This Game Is Dead When.....

you know this game is dead when you pay real money for a name change in a dead game and always come to forum with issues because its totally dead. oh and so much paypal activity in a dead game that pays for new admin and intrest for weekly paypal events.. so dead and sooo armageddon

Friday, December 8th 2017, 9:54pm

Plz give update on Dungeons of the forgotten heroes

Quoted from "DeCrypt" you insert that.... you kill all other BF annnnnd all other bf happen ?? lol no just dont put it on same weekend as non break tallars and games good! id rather you guys lose 3-4 cc/temple games the week of dungeons so we can play 25+ games of dungeon

Friday, December 8th 2017, 9:52pm

Crystalline Caves idea

perhaps a limit of 20-30 summons also for cc since that seems to be the excuse of many, although sad fact, even after we make limit for summons the ones who complained about them still dont come after limit

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 3:06am

Sell Back Option

thanks, the obvious is clear. but this is an idea for improvement.

Friday, November 24th 2017, 10:47pm

Sell Back Option

and FYI im not talking about you leave the shop and run around a week and then sell back. im speaking of you buy the item while your in shop and realize it was the wrong item without leaving shop you immediately try to return. maybe put like a 30min-1hr timer on items to return anything longer than that its permanent

Friday, November 24th 2017, 10:11pm

Sell Back Option

Many times im sure People have bought things on accident or bought items they thought they can use and find out its uselessfor them and it can be a lot of gold! can be every bit of gold they have! so why would you (the admin/the mentors/the support team) Give them this answer (its the buyers fault) Why not create a servive thats fair and allow us to return the item to the same shop for the exact currency back, hell youu can even tax it im sure people ill be grateful to get something back out of ...

Monday, November 20th 2017, 2:16am

About new clan bank

can you please inform us when there are updates such as the moment they deny our idea so we know how fast and "careful" the process actually took so we dont keep thinking an idea is being processed when infact it may have been denied a while ago thanks.

Saturday, November 18th 2017, 3:16pm

Flying Manbearpig

Quoted from "SilentWater" As long as you don't censor my name. I had some chatrooms where SilentWater was banned because my name contained T-W-*-T LOOOOL knowing guards in game, if they dont like you they will nit pick anything to get what they want, so unfortunately, that would indeeed be an issue, but of course, if you take a stand against any rules put against you

Saturday, November 18th 2017, 3:11pm

Flying Manbearpig

but terra i completely agree witht he on and off button idea. i think a lot more things should be included with a on and off button. like my idea of allowing online activity to be shown to those who choose to flip the switch to allow everyone know that your playing.. of course tho we have people who only whine about things to make it not work. but with the on and off button if it got so annoying i wouldnt switch tjhe button off but only put that individual and a enemy list and ignore easy.

Saturday, November 18th 2017, 3:06pm

Flying Manbearpig

think its definitely something we would like of course, and if someone wanted to report it after seeing it they can of course, but yeah. this game is not that ran down so unfortunately just something to talk amogst ourselves about. but you can always cut the word in half with a space so you can show what you mean