You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

Monday, March 13th 2017, 4:00pm

Author: Dragofie

expensive noobs))

Okay, it seems like there has been a misunderstanding, I didn't mean that I get GB rep. right now since I m level 6 there is no way that I could. I meant to say I generally use that strategy in order to get it. This is not my first character I had another one years ago which is lost during the server transfers. I don't know why this community is always like this, people are raging without even asking and trying to mock with others...

Monday, March 13th 2017, 3:46pm

expensive noobs))

I thought you get GB rep. after a certain amount of damage and as far as I know that is 150, wow so many raging people here, calm down folks...

Monday, March 13th 2017, 2:19pm

expensive noobs))

I agree that it is pointless to stall in high levels since even heroic buffs does not heal you much, but in low levels stalling might be a good strategy (expect tallar), I m using posion scrolls to achieve enough damage for my GB rep. and stall until I m all out; otherwise a mage one-shots me and it is all over without me doing enough damage. I think it is just a habit from low levels but you shouldn't insult people for their choices...

Tuesday, March 7th 2017, 8:43am

Admins a respectful request

See, they are not like dead, are they?

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 2:24pm

Are u joking ????

-TheRiddle- , I guess you are either unable to read properly or you don't know english. Attacks on mentor is not forbidden, "Attack on mentor during his-her duty is forbidden" or this is what I know. I didn't tell anything about admins or stuff in that topic. As you "couldn't see" there is also a line which says "Attack on mentor". Well in any case, it is very amusing the see you try to mock with me with that low intelligence of yours. Never give up buddy! Do your best!

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 1:35pm

Are u joking ????

I m afraid they are not, if they were the same thing, they wouldn't get 2 seperated names, would they? Mentor was not on his duty, you can't change or cover that fact. I m not trying to defend LE LOUP, what he did was wrong, but recently I have serious doubts about the justice in game. Mentors and guards are human too, so it is possible for them to give an emotional judgment by giving even more punishment than needed. I really don't want this rule to turn out 'invincinle officers' case. Some off...

Sunday, March 5th 2017, 11:39am

Are u joking ????

Mentor's herself says that she was not on the duty, so I believe Attack on mentor curse is not right since she was not on duty but Attack on mentor in relation of mentor duties curse is a right judgement. You can't just attack officers because they are doing their job, so the first curse must be removed and you should learn to control your rage...

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 10:52pm

Level 13 do you know how to do Tallar?

The idea behind the words are clear and very logical. It basically aims to gain more by getting winning bonus and speed completion of instance, but the thing is, you can not bring all the people to obey the standards like 4 blesses max. , there will be people who wishes get 1st place and they will stall as long as they can with their heroic type blessings. Only option left is to organize your own tallar team and show people that is somehow a better way, an opportunity to gain more, this might c...

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 10:24pm

Yo Yo Lososerg

Quoted from "lososerg" No Me - 'What is the probability of getting a cerrador from caskets?' looserg - 'Very low'

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 8:21am

Extra lag today?

Yeah it was pretty bad, I couldn't do RB back it is fine now.

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 12:12am

About Private Sale?

Yes, exactly, and? Why do you think that these 2 sentences opposed with each other?

Monday, February 27th 2017, 1:49pm

About Private Sale?

Don't make me repeat myself again and again please, I just tried my chance because the questions were so simple and fundamental, I don't know what guards and mentors asked so I wanted to try my chance with my way, is there anything wrong with it?

Monday, February 27th 2017, 1:34pm

About Private Sale?

Quoted from "Kenny The Great" If admin were not willing to give guards and mentors answers, what makes you think admin will come here in forum and tell everyone else? Because my questions basically does not spoil any 'BIG SECRET' , it is important to learn about fundamentals to prepare yourself. I don't want to see item prices from hundreds of golds when I just spent few hundred hours ago. The reason behind your lack of information might be asking the wrong questions, I just try my chance and I...

Friday, February 24th 2017, 9:53am

About Private Sale?

I knew that none of guards or mentors know anything about the sale, actually I m expecting a direct answer from admins themselves to the topic, it is very likely that they will answer since it doesn't reveal any big secrets.Where are you looserg? We need answers

Friday, February 24th 2017, 8:02am

About Private Sale?

Hello! I have been wondering how this private sale is going to be.So I wanted to ask some points that I want to know about; 1) Is that private sale will be with gold or diamond as currency? 2) What do you mean by private? Are offers going to be exclusive to each person or is it going to be an auction between the sale participants? Thanks for reading

Wednesday, January 25th 2017, 6:26pm

Official Turkish server?

Hayır diyenler tepkilerini açık şekilde dile getirmeli,yoksa bu işin sonu 'Türk serverını açtık tüm TR oyuncularımızın hesapları bu servera taşınacak,SEÇİM ŞANSINIZ YOK' şeklinde bir uygulamayla hepimiz zorunlu şekilde o servera taşınacağız.Arkadaşlar pırlanta fiyatlarından şikayetçi,ama eskiler bilir bir ragri. derisini 1.5-2 altından alıyorduk, orada oyuna tutunabilmek çok daha zor olacaktır, halihazırda stabil bir ekonomi varken işleri karıştırmamak lazım.

Wednesday, January 25th 2017, 5:08pm

Official Turkish server?

Quoted from "Dragofie" We could have,but why did you shut down the Turkish server in the first place?Same thing might happen again and it would be meaningless to transfer,besides why would people want to transfer unless they will take some advantage or get something for their losses which they leave behind. And also I lost my character during the shut down of Turkish server and your team didn't even recover it,I wasn't playing the game during the shut down process and I couldn't transfer,I can'...

Wednesday, January 25th 2017, 5:06pm

Official Turkish server?

We could have,but why did you shut down the Turkish server in the first place?Same thing might happen again and it would be meaningless to transfer,besides why would people want to transfer unless they will take some advantage or get something for their losses which they leave behind.

Sunday, January 15th 2017, 12:43am

Ridiculous Battles on Plateau

I want to discuss a serious problem today; battles in plateau of silence. I find these battles greatly unfair, especially for low level players, getting one shot from a mage and dying is not a very charming way to fight.I have joined great battles like 10 times, but in none I could manage to achive damage over 120 since these cowardly magmar mages use their best shots on low level players to collect more scalps. --Anatolia... [15]Dragofie [5] -272 cast I mean, wow!Really?!Sorry to say buddy but ...