You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Tuesday, February 7th 2017, 8:54am

Author: -Yamato-

Disappointed with the community

Quoted from "Ephy" (even if you hunt "their" mobs by dying graciously every few minutes Yo thanks man! Will do! I am just wondering is everyone getting the impression that i actually died in the fight? I bought some good elixirs and potion using diamonds during the specific time so I thought i could just tank the damage for the guy by stalling the time and doing minimal damage.I ended up surviving the fight.The Turkish guy who cursed me is now a friend and he is teaching me how to play the game...

Tuesday, February 7th 2017, 8:50am

Quoted from "-Grahf-" you really dont get the sarcasm here right? cheesus christ Yo dude I was not being sarcastic.Is it because of the way I typed? It looks cringey now that I look at it.

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 9:59am

Hello I am new player! Created this account a year ago but started playing a couple of days ago. When I got back to this game a couple days ago I found out that I really like this game. The quest and the art was beautiful! So I decided to get the starter set to help me in playing the game and it was really cheap costing 2.45 diamonds. So as I reached level 3 I decided to do some hunting and I remembered if there is a (!) sign on a monster it means it is an ongoing battle.Knowing this game concep...