You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Tuesday, October 23rd 2018, 8:44pm

Author: _Underwood_

Hello @ll ....

@Nefertiti Please do not worry, I already have a ring)) "A ring to enslave him, never to find him Float in the dark and tie forever. " Or how was that in the movie?

Tuesday, October 23rd 2018, 4:49pm

Hello @ll ....

Heyho °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸ Am now 1 year on the COM server and say hello)) In the meantime I have been more inactive. I'm from Germany, exactly from Hamburg. My WOD Gameplay: On the DE server chronicler, lvl 19, here at COM still sweet lvl 4)) I like your great community. and play the game over 8 years at the german side...., and would like to start a second acc here)) But slowly)) Sometimes it is nice to do that under new conditions and users. I am graphic nerd, progger, a...

Thursday, January 4th 2018, 2:40pm

German

Hm sind ja ne Menge deutsche User hier

Sunday, April 9th 2017, 10:47am

We need Interviews from (COM) Clans and Warriors for the (DE)News

@Eloise ...Yes, that's a pity, but maybe it will work out next Season.Thanks, that you showed interest in Clan Wars.Greetings to you...and always a good Game here. Sincerely , Underwood

Saturday, April 8th 2017, 11:23am

???

@DeCrypt.......What shoud that? When you throw Dirt, you lose Ground. I can explain it for you, wath i do here, but I can’t understand it for you.Stop with this Insults.That's better Thanks & Greetings

Wednesday, April 5th 2017, 1:42pm

We need Interviews from (COM) Clans and Warriors for the (DE)News

"Feo´s Clan War Reporter German Server" Hello Warrior & Clans from Warofdragons (Com) Server. I am a chronicler of the Warofdragons (De) Server, And we seek Clans an Warrior for an Interview. We write and publish Interviews in the News on the German Server About heroic Battles between the individual Warofdragons Servers in the season of Clan Wars. For the Interview we are interested in Stories of Warriors and Clans: Warriors with the most destruction in one battle ... Heroic Clan Victory ... Sh...