You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 3:44pm

Author: Tonberry

Healer Experience

Your arguement is a little flawed, even if you was to gain the injuries on purpose, it is still great cost to raise the skill lvl. Yes you could raise it faster, but you still have to have the gold to buy the scrolls, its not like a self heal has no cost. You also miss the benefit of having that lvl raised, this then allows you to heal not only yourself but also others with higher lvl injures...... something that is currently lacking in game is high lvl healers. Ask yourself why they are lacking...

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 3:26am

Healer Experience

I don't get why you do not gain healing experience if you cast heal upon yourself yet you do for healing someone else. This is not an easy profession to lvl up, and it costs to heal yourself just the same as someone else. Healing yourself is 100% the same as healing someone else so why no experience for healing yourself? This makes no sense at all. Would be great if this could gain experience as well.

Monday, January 8th 2018, 7:33pm

Dragon scalps

Clearly ppl dont seem to be able to grasp the point, this is NOT about valour in ANY way. It is purely about the fact that it is being made a punishment for being low lvl for the dragon warriors day buff. All i'm asking is it be made possible to be able to hand scalps in to count towards the buff lvl, and as they give the option to buy that buff in premium shop i would say it is in their interests to make this possible. Noone is going to buy that buff in its weakest form, but aloow them to lvl i...

Monday, January 8th 2018, 3:48pm

Dragon scalps

Quoted from "_-TheWarrior-_" They probably want you to level up and actually play the game if you had looked how new this char is, and the fact you are a 6y/o hanging around on lvl 8 for no real reason before you had made this post you would have saved yourself from looking even more stupid. @ Fox i think that is the case at higher lvl yes, but this is about the fact that the dragon bless cannot be raised at this point. You get the option to buy dragon bless buff in premium shop, but no way am ...

Tuesday, January 2nd 2018, 8:40am

Dragon scalps

At present if you are valour capped you cannot hand in scalps to the dragon, this means its not possible to raise your warrior day buff. This can be an issue once lvl 5 and up as you cannot improve your buff for rages etc. I think this needs to be changed so that you may still hand in scalps, even if it means no valour for them or just the bonus valour for raising a buff lvl.