You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Friday, June 21st 2019, 11:00am

Author: Kytes Katt

[EFFECTS]How to remove!

All negative effects can be removed with the rescue scroll and miracle working potion (obtenaid only from some quests). All negative effects can be removed with the famous and powerfull scroll of patience on the player himself x) All corruption or Curses can be removed with the sign of benefactor (from a quest on isle of swirling mist). Any destructors and buyaka curses can be removed with Klarifa or Apologia scroll. The Apologia protect us from repeat attacks for 2 hours. Devastating filth curs...

Friday, June 14th 2019, 8:57pm

Author: Kytes Katt

[OTHER] Change

If i could change anything on the game, this is the profession mastery. It seems the uppgrade is randomly (Like 250 recipes for get from 207 to 208 and 13 for 208 to 209. The change i can purpose for it is an experience tab. An xp we need to reach, but we get a random xp for each plant. That one thing i considerate like a much frustrating thing~

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 9:11pm

Author: Gil Galhad

Matchday 14-06-2018

(Sorry for double post, but cause of my composed name, the link is buged)

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 9:10pm

Matchday 14-06-2018

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Gil Galhad Russia : 2 (Won) Saudi Arabia : 0 (Lose)

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 1:24am

Attack rule: Stay or remove?

I just wan't to say one thing : The free's attacks on 3 lvl below yours are just stupid, that deserve a punishment. Exept if there is for protect other players. Like a lvl 5 attacl a lvl 4, then a lvl 9 shall join the fight. The rule shall be applicated everywhere, haunted place ect.. Because there is no rewards for killing this players for free. Just lose time and break little players game in haunted, ship graveyard ect.. That all

Wednesday, February 14th 2018, 12:03pm

Faeo under the spell of love!

The story of love.. Some years ago, a little poor boy loved to play outside, on the paradise corner face off a rich merchants family manor, around the river. At this time, he has Eleven years old. This boy wasn't so tall, blond hairs, green eyes and always a smile on the face, a happy boy. But he wasn't really sociable, don't had a lot of friends, a part of his cousins. He wants to stop the war between humans and magmars. This war where is father died.. He don't like this tip of battle, only the...