You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Friday, March 15th 2019, 10:54am

Author: Shergar

Valour capping

Quoted from "Nefertiti" Quoted from "Shergar" if you are tired i suggest you take a nap old man or find a more interesting activity! And attitude like this may get you from " being used as a BOV dumping ground" to "being used as a BOE dumping ground" No need to be rude with other players. How was I being rude? Have you seen his profile page, his character looks like he should be drawing his pension! The fact i am 16 years older than him is irrelevant! My point is I cant do my UK quests as no ma...

Friday, March 15th 2019, 10:04am

Valour capping

It's not about wanting valour its about having a reason to do bf's and at the moment my only reason for doing so is for my CC quests but as the cowardly mags dont queue that's also proving impossible....if you are tired i suggest you take a nap old man or find a more interesting activity!

Friday, March 15th 2019, 9:46am

Valour capping

Admin needs to consider getting rid of this dumb restriction as its killing the low level game. While all this bonus valour is very nice its pointless. I have only done the signet quest, still to do the 35 red/blue quest and have 70 scalps for initiation already but no matter how long i queue the mags never go to CC. I have been capped since 60% experience and have done a few temples since purely from boredom and to get the last few scalps i needed. Getting a bit bored sitting around CS being us...