You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 35.

Tuesday, October 22nd 2019, 4:38pm

Author: Budd Chiari

[PvE] New Monster

Instance: Smuggler 1-5/Pirates 6-10/Northwest Company's Hideout15+ depending on Lvls Accessible by the ships on both sides. Instance will be filled with mobs who drops monetary rewards just like normal mobs of that lvl but also drops chests for locksmiths. this way locksmiths below lvl 120 can actually pick up some chests themselves and not rely on the bidding war in AH Maybe add a boss there, Captain hager claws distant cousin. Reward will be treasure map fragments (some connection to treasure ...

Saturday, October 5th 2019, 5:59am

[OTHER]Fight Class

^ I thought about "single playerlike" class too XD but we might as well just make red armor unbreakable but limited for hunting they already do this with some of the weapons we can buy at clan store and dragon blessing for plat where the stats only apply to specific type of fights. Maybe re introduce red sets without dura or normal dura like green armor but tag it as a "hunt/boss/solo/event mobs" only so it only applies to those specific fights. It could also have specific stats in pvp too so if...

Friday, September 20th 2019, 7:09pm

[PvP]Dungeon of Forgotten Heroes

Dungeon of Forgotten Heros was an minigame attempting to be a MOBA One of the tactics I remember is to have variety of classes (while avoid certain ones because they are not that balanced) The Tree Warrior is the best farming character but you could get ganked by a desert assassin and have lost soul on you, so if your team only has few variety with no BoV healer who can remove the lost soul and aid you in uneven battle, you will lose. I used stalling tactic as a Troll to help my team get some mo...

Monday, September 16th 2019, 7:06am

Back to School Week - Sunday: Arts/Literature! Double points...

Sorry! never again on phone browser here is the whole notes you get from the piles of paper incase anyone was wandering In your hands is a very unusual suicide note. Listen, warrior, and pay attention to every one of my words. How could you live, how could you exist, if you were born in a putrid, fetid cesspool? How would it be possible, if from the very first day of your existence you found yourself oppressed by your own origin, your own appearance, your own race? How could you live knowing you...

Monday, September 16th 2019, 6:58am

Wow well puffin browser just deleted half of my messages including the hint so I sound like a prick The artist does abstract painting and sculpture which is correct This note comes from piles of paper and the hint was " you have a low chance of finding this note but you can always try everyday<---referring to hiding spots and also the catacombs library

Monday, September 16th 2019, 6:22am

art: What type of art was Liao Chi-chun of RoC doing the most? Literature: There is a note from far away land foreign to both magamar and human lands which you can find somewhere in faeo. It was written by an intellegent individuals detailing how horrible the existance of his own kind is. At the end of the notes the individual decides to end his own life (( ^where can you find this note?

Sunday, September 15th 2019, 7:59am

Back to School Week - Saturday: Biology!

Mitochondria is the Powerhouse of the cell but Zuko you are suppose to let a magmar answer it O o

Sunday, September 15th 2019, 6:23am

Back to School Week - Saturday: Biology!

Err What is the Powerhouse of the Cell?????????/

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 8:01am

Back to School Week - Friday: History!

In faeo there is one Mysterious Warrior clad in plates, his face has never been revealed. Woe to those who meet him in battle, because he's sure to give you unimaginable AGONY You can try to best him, but his skill in blade is unpararelled Who is he?

Friday, September 13th 2019, 3:31pm

[ITEMS] Bows and Arrows

Stength Loss- Retribution Effects till end of effects Protection/Fury/Agility Punishment- Enemy loses X% if they block/crit/dodge when the effect is active Protection/Fury/Agility Shackles- Enemy is unable to block/crit/dodge when effect is active Filth- Healing is reduced by x% when effect is active Corruption-Removes some scroll effects, such as healing/mana scroll, SOME chaos magic. this also works on some boss who uses Healing Scrolls True Arrow- Increase the chance of your next hit a Crit F...

Friday, September 13th 2019, 6:29am

Back to School Week - Thursday: Chemistry!

Quoted from "Budd Chiari" The jester zAquisgran wanted to play a prank on the village elder with balloons with strange substance inside. Unfortunately he walked right into a rapid dog, fell down, and the balloons were popped! for a few second, everyone at the square spoke in a very high pitch squeaky voice! what could have possibly caused this? It is helium!

Friday, September 13th 2019, 5:25am

The jester zAquisgran wanted to play a prank on the village elder with balloons with strange substance inside. Unfortunately he walked right into a rapid dog, fell down, and the balloons were popped! for a few second, everyone at the square spoke in a very high pitch squeaky voice! what could have possibly caused this?

Friday, September 13th 2019, 2:32am

if its wrong can i guess more or am i out for this question?

Friday, September 13th 2019, 2:24am

Quoted from "Budd Chiari" There once was a War Mage who stumbled upon a demigod, he told the mage he has the power to grant him one wish. He explained that he could wish for anything as long as if there is no magical property. The war mage laughed and made a mocking wish "i wish I can float on water without magic!" and it was done! The war mage found himself lying on a pool of liquid, floating! However, the liquid was not transparent and had greyish color. He was also take -5 damage per second....

Thursday, September 12th 2019, 6:26pm

There once was a War Mage who stumbled upon a demigod, he told the mage he has the power to grant him one wish. He explained that he could wish for anything as long as if there is no magical property. The war mage laughed and made a mocking wish "i wish I can float on water without magic!" and it was done! The war mage found himself lying on a pool of liquid, floating! However, the liquid was not transparent and had greyish color. He was also take -5 damage per second. What could this pool of un...