You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Monday, July 4th 2022, 8:28pm

Author: ugougo

thx at te game

20:15 In the draw, it was not possible to find an opponent for your clan. what appned whi we dont can fin a opponet we was 6 at 20,15 to raimbow and we do te confermation

Wednesday, November 3rd 2021, 9:04pm

wars. !!!

answers hi I'm still looking for answers for yesterday's defeat at the wars that we would have won 100% since 3-4 key players entered at 20.00 as usual and what do you do, delete the post congratulations after the whole clan spent gold and money and say money, lots of money for what if you do not know how to organize yourself tell me since you delete the posts and do your own thing give us back the things we spent on wars because it is not right we were 2 and thanks to you we are 4 not and cry o...

Wednesday, September 8th 2021, 8:38pm

Clan Wars

hi everyone i speak on behalf of all feo clans there are various problems in clan wars lately and we are wasting time, money and bless second time it does not start we would like to know what to do because for now there is no news it's not nice to have 20-30 people prepare and then wait 2-3 hours for nothing let us know or update us many greetings. thx for answer

Sunday, March 21st 2021, 9:05am

[MARCH EVENT] Welcome to Las WoDas - Gamble

Bottom Middle top [align=start]top[/align]Bottom Middle Top INVALID ENTRY: Please ensure to post your entry in the correct format

Saturday, February 27th 2021, 6:48pm

Wrong Game Organization

hallo guis and girl,you may also have noticed problems with the new login method, I on the first day said servers under maintenance all day , today he said that with my email the profile did not exist after 3 hours made me return so many people still cannot enter I first deleted the history ten times then updated everything and I managed to recover but a lot of people do not know and will have problems entering do not say contact support because it is slower than all to solve problems. why not m...

Thursday, September 24th 2020, 10:44am

good morning to all

good morning I just wanted to ask if there will ever be fortresses or clan wars again, to have a little more fun, or if we magmari or humans could organize a tournament between us lvl 2-5 6-10 11+ thanks for the answer and I would like to know a thought from the others thanks and good game

Friday, August 28th 2020, 10:53am

a little boring game at time

hello everyone I write to all humans and magmari because the game lately I got a little bored I don't know if you too. so I would like to propose to the administration maybe a new event like a battle roial between levels or some lvl event that can be conquered by fighting with other lvl something new that would please everyone tell me how you think many greetings and see you on the battlefield thank you and one god game to all mags and human

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 4:07pm

i think

I think that any guard in such a situation should support players who suffer from these things. Guarding is not just about enforcing the rules, but helping others in my opinion

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 3:44pm

Request for administrators and guard / Is the game everyone's game?

Quoted from "Black_Light" simple, don't make problems for others and you won't get exed you are a strong player you see also play well, but if you put 15 20 level 11 players you wouldn't even be able to it is something that should not happen to anyone