You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Saturday, August 22nd 2020, 1:44pm

Author: Juicioso

I'm Winner

1 - Windmills 2 - Thistle Brushwood 3 - Dead Cove 4 - Virigiya District 5 - Sailing to Vurdalya on the Black Gaar 6 - County Vurdaliya 7 - Manor of Budrimakh 8 - Grotto Maettro 9 - Forgotten Mines

Friday, August 21st 2020, 2:52am

I'm a Winner

1 - Berona Ranges 2 - Sleepy Valley 3 - Barrow of Sadness 4 - Foot of the Barrow 5 - Wolf Wasteland 6 - Glade of Oblivion 7 - Windmills 8 - Steppe Vista 9 - Temple of Water 10 - Deep sea valley 11 - Flaungard

Thursday, April 2nd 2020, 4:40am

Puzzle solution

Quoted from "Steffen" I let you talk to the world but I'm not a phone Neither am I the internet, or some radio's clone I'll do as you say, but you can't be wrong Cause I won't correct you, at least not alone You have 30 minutes I know it's not long, So guess who I am or keep playing your song Quoted from "Steffen" I let you talk to the world but I'm not a phone Neither am I the internet, or some radio's clone I'll do as you say, but you can't be wrong Cause I won't correct you, at least not alo...

Thursday, April 2nd 2020, 4:12am

[April event] Wednesday - Tease your brain!

Quoted from "zAquisgran" My riddle for 3:43 10 fish are in a tank 2 drown 4 swim away 3 die ----- How many fish is left? There are 10 left, because nobody took anyone out and everyone is there, even if there are some dead

Tuesday, March 17th 2020, 6:21am

Types of "beasties" and "insects in "Legend: Legacy of the Dragons" with their respective locations

The "beasties" and "insects" can be found in the game by clicking under some rocks or in areas that can be touched by the players, others hopefully are obtained by exercising any type of primary profession, such as fisherman, geologist. These are used for different purposes, to fulfill quests in the game or they can also be sold. [Beef Beetle] This is one of the most common insects found by those practicing the profession of geologist and encounters some luck mining rocks. http://warofdragons.co...

Saturday, February 29th 2020, 4:37pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - March Draw -

22 - 6 - 19 12 - 46 - 20 11 - 17 - 10 4 - 8 - 1 - 5

Saturday, February 29th 2020, 4:19am

[REPUTATION] Arbiters of Fate

How to gain fast reputation in Arbiters of Fate? * The best tips for obtaining reputation in Arbiters of Fate, quick guide * - Making battlefields, you can earn 5 reputation by winning and 2 losing - Upon completion of the "Postponed Death" mission, you get 50 reputation - When Mark of the referees of the target is used. This will last 7 days and give you more repetitions and coins. It doesn't matter winning or losing. Gray +6 Reputation, Green +9 Reputation, Blue +18 Purple reputation + 36 repu...

Saturday, February 29th 2020, 4:03am

WOD content creator

Hello dear warriors, I share my channel which I dedicate to WOD, I hope you like it, greetings. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHdDDaBaGImfBPXZZ7Gp8lg

Thursday, February 13th 2020, 10:58am

My love letter for Liusaidh

Love is the most unfair of emotions. It doesn't let you live, but at the same time, it prevents you from dying. -JUICIOSO