You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

Saturday, July 4th 2020, 6:01pm

Author: Tal Tal

Navigator / Navigation 1 and 2

Navigator/ Navigation 1: is not linked at all. Which the link is block or no links entered due to the new system upgrade. (dead/close) --> easy to use version they have chooses by clicking on it instantly. N 2: is not very useful (for me only) they need to click (check / unckeck the "check box" to proceed to the things you need to find.) Getting Resources (For Any Profession): Old 1: easy to reach the subject resources <--real cheers vs New 1: 2-3 dialogs appeared before to get start the process...

Saturday, July 4th 2020, 5:50pm

Author: Tal Tal

System Game Error - task for level 1: Militamen Healing

Good Day Admins and Management, I have a concern related to your game system of hunt mode which I have taken a quest from Klesva which is "Militamen Healing", after getting on quest. I already click the ICON of BEAR then I found nothing's to heal (any). I re-log and reload the page then nothings happened. I fight the lv1 monster: Kretch then I click again the Bear ICON after nothing's happened. Another Subject 1. Game Graphics: (poor to load-out from the system) with big maps such as: Free Meado...