You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 485.

Thursday, August 15th 2013, 10:28am

Author: Yvil

Clan Notifications

I tested it again and you are right, it only blinks when you are online the same time the news are published. As this is on every other server as well I asked dev and got the information that it is intended like this due to technical reason. Yvil

Wednesday, August 14th 2013, 10:19am

Clan Notifications

Hi there, I just have it tested and it does flash. Do a testing round yourself and see if it does not flash for certain members or everyone. You also should check your Flashplayer and update it if needed. Yvil

Monday, August 12th 2013, 12:50pm

Your Pet/Mount in Real Life

I tend to do public voting or admin voting randomly. Last time, when the public voting for the event was, players complained about it, as a lot of friends and clan mates voted for her. So for me, no matter which option I choose, someone will always not be happy. But I still hope we all can arrange with it somehow.

Friday, August 9th 2013, 2:39pm

No matter what I choose, one or another will complain and say its unfair. I cant make it right for everyone so I go for honesty. Yes, other dogs looked cute and I do like dogs as well, if I had the space I would have one too. In my opinion this two are the best. Not because they are cats but because the one put effort into it and the other one just looks amazing. And where is your picture by the way?

Friday, August 9th 2013, 2:07pm

Hello everyone, since I can not decide between those two pictures, I will give both the prize. One is perfectly made with a nice theme and some good thoughts and the other one just looks so amazing alike the game pet that i cant stop looking at it. Congratulations you two and thanks to everyone sharing their cute pets with us. Your prize will be in your inbox by now. oGogo Razorian

Friday, August 9th 2013, 10:56am

My song!

Wow, nice and strong voice!

Thursday, August 8th 2013, 2:01pm

So many amazing and funny pictures. I will announce the winner by tomorrow.

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 2:11pm

Remember no pictures of the Internet. And you have to write a little bit about your little one. Read the post to not be dissapointed.

Thursday, August 1st 2013, 12:05pm

Dear Community, Welcome to another forum event which you had the chance to vote for a while ago. The update is done and I´m sure you all took your time to explore all the new features. However, we did not forget about our last community event where you were able to create your very own idea into an event. The winner of this event was Ti-Gra with the idea of "Your Pet/Mount in Real Life". Take a picture of your pet or the pet, animal of a friend or even a pet you see outside in a park. We don´t w...

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 10:57am

Elt's cube's combinations

Carpediem, please stay on topic.

Wednesday, July 3rd 2013, 12:53pm

Father´s Day Event

Hey everyone, Please accept my apology for the late results. I have been home for the last weeks due to a fracture in my foot. Since I loved all your stories, some were happy some where sad, I decided to reward all of you with 10 SoF and a red gift. Enjoy and keep going in your life no matter what. Yvil

Monday, June 10th 2013, 1:40pm

Father´s Day Event

Dear Community, Next weekend will be another special day to make us aware again why we are on this earth. Father´s Day! When you were lucky enough to have or had a good dad you sure remember all the good things he did with you. Like teaching you how to ride a bicycle, bringing you to school or go watching a sports game. Now its time to show him your love. In this event I want everyone of you to write a short story about a great day you experienced with your dad. You can also write a imaginary st...

Monday, May 27th 2013, 6:16pm

A Guide to Using the New Exchange Feature in Auction

Quoted from "fier" not any Sell button. its not work You can only use the Exchange when in the city and you have to have the item that you want to sell in your backpack. Then the sell button will appear.

Friday, May 24th 2013, 1:27pm

Guide to Buying Estate and Building on Them

Please have a look at this guide, if you still having trouble to get one.

Tuesday, May 14th 2013, 1:06pm

Vote for your next Community Event

Congratulations to Ti-Gra! We will start her idea soon.

Monday, May 13th 2013, 11:02am

Mother´s Day Event

You really touched my heart with your words so I decited that I will reward those players with 10 pcs Sign of Friendships and a red gift. muffin Sheal -pressbox- Dzonii Sacred-Angel Blue_moon Bounty_hantaaaa Dark Princess Tempestira Crazy Freddy try valor Lady of hell Hope you all had a great time with your familie or friends and beloved ones. Yvil

Wednesday, May 8th 2013, 1:41pm

Mother´s Day Event

I m very sorry for those that have no mother besides them. I feel for your loss. Nevertheless I believe you will think about her even she is not on this earth anymore. This event is in no way to leave out people without/unknown mother. You can still tell us what would you do if she was still there and maybe you do go to a grave and thank her for the time she did spend with you. My mom lives in England. I hardly see her. Last time I saw her was last August. So yes, I miss her very much but I know...

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 3:28pm

Mother´s Day Event

Father´s Day is on 16th of June (UK). We will have an event that time too.

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 3:14pm

Vote for your next Community Event

There will be only one winner, as mentioned in the first post where we collected all the ideas. Everyone who´s idea got into the poll also received 50 pcs Signs of Friendship.

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 3:12pm

Mother´s Day Event

Oh gosh come on.. its a little type, dont break hell for it.