You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Saturday, June 18th 2011, 8:05pm

Author: Wondering Spirit

ok the same stuff is happening LAG

I know what your going through ....I have the same problems ....also did all the up grades and reinstalling everything ..and got the same answers back .....seems funny that every ones pc started having problem around the same time...and that was after the new upgrade......strange..

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 11:54pm

connection

ok I did everything to told me to do ...I upgraded my internet...I reinstalled client.. and still the connection bar at the bottom of client jump from yellow to red bars ...the lag gets so bad you can't do anything...and it all started with the upgrade...

Sunday, June 5th 2011, 1:52am

connection

Ok guys I did every thing you said to do ...didn't change a thing still going back and forth to red lines......It is not our pc that is the problem..there are to many people on this game having the same problem,,,and it started with them at new up date also...So come on guys ...look a little deeper ..please

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 3:28pm

connection

ever since the game up date ...I have had trouble with my game connection....staying in the red far too much .A lot of people are having same peoblem ...so what ever ya all did ...please fix this ...I want to be able to fight without freezing up or diss.

Thursday, April 21st 2011, 2:03am

New quest: Figuring out the disk

I am having the same problem ..with noting showing up but xxxx.....got to be a bug that they will fix soon

Friday, March 11th 2011, 9:21pm

not advancing in Alchemist....

I have been making purple pots for 2 levels now ....a long time ..and have not advanced at all in Alchemist...not one time :stesn:...why ..... please check this out for me and let me know

Monday, January 24th 2011, 5:38pm

Achievements

my Achievements are not adding up right ...receved new one yesterday for 20 points ...but amount stayed the same .....please fix this for me asp:stesn:

Monday, January 24th 2011, 5:26pm

valor is not adding up

It seem like the % of my valor is not right ..... I have 53655 valor and is only showing 13.73% on my meter .and that should be a higher ...please fix this for me asp.:stesn: