You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 6:23pm

Author: Pyka_D_nar

Game Update Bug Report Thread

I cannot see any chat messages. I get this 18:22 Connection with chat server not established yet. tried to reload several times

Monday, March 17th 2014, 1:50pm

Wind_callers guide to hunting!

If you are using the combo for your level there is 100% chance of hitting. I think if use you use the one below your level then there is a chance of them dodging or blocking. I think it is listed somewhere but if I recalll right combo 1 level below your level 70% chance to avoid their blocking 2 levels below 30% to avoid their blocking 3 levels below then 10 % to avoid their blocking 4 level below then regular chance to to avoid their blocking (the number for 2 and 3 levels below might be off a ...

Friday, September 6th 2013, 10:23pm

Updating the mentor site

new quest info quest An unusual find. Start by getting cameo from killing golems. Was in fight with both stone and granite ones. 1 talk to fisherman 2- talk to Marisa, Layla and Magdelina 3- I gave it to Marisa Received: 8000 experience , 1 92. Removed: Cameo 1 pcs .You have received the chosen item Strong Amulet of Destruction. Choice of blue item.

Tuesday, November 30th 2010, 5:30am

candles from zigred wax

Just "use" the wax and you get the candle

Tuesday, November 9th 2010, 3:44pm

Quest problem

In what you pasted it says "or" so my quess is that you don't need the vet durger meat and that is why you didn't get it.