You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 67.

Saturday, October 21st 2017, 7:26am

Author: Beuwolf

No shards from amulet

Not that it is helping you much Armagedon but shards dropping fine for me. 07:25 Received: Light Shard 2 pcs.

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 8:33am

Advertisement

Never seen that one but I see ahl is in it, when he was lvl 10..

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 9:18am

BUG alert!

09:12 You have attacked Female Kroffdor Warrior [13] . 09:12 The battle « Attack on Female Kroffdor Warrior» has begun. 09:13 The battle « Attack on Female Kroffdor Warrior» is over. 09:13 You have received 27 12 . yeah this has to be fixed. Luckily don't have time to do any hunting myself today, but for others this got to suck big time. Hopefully admin be up and about soon and fixing this ASAP !

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 11:27pm

Game Critic. Where Wod is going wrong.

Quoted from "-Magra-" Really, the true and most important problem as noted is, the game isn't advertised anywhere. It's so bad now, that they are advertising other games on the login page to this game. I came here by a link from an online game site called teagames that hosts a lot of free online arcade style games. This game was all over that site, so finally, one day I clicked on it and here I am. Now, they don't use any way to advertise. No facebook, no broadcasting on other pages. It's even ...

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 8:41am

Hunters satchel

Yes you can. Here is mine with a rune on: http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=437333174

Wednesday, April 12th 2017, 8:39am

Game Update Bug Report Thread April 2017

Not from this update but since it is not in russian I post it here anyway.. Only members of the Clans of 2nd level or higher can participate in the siege of the fortress. Clans from all servers can participate at the siege. At least 10 warriors must join the battle. Attention! The timeout in fights is 20 seconds Die Bedingungen der Eroberung der Festung • Die Anmeldung zum Kampf um die Festungen findet jeden Sonntag und Donnerstag jeweils um 12:00 Uhr statt. • Die Auslosung der Teilnehmer an der...

Friday, February 24th 2017, 6:59pm

Flash player settings window

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=31956 Go to that thread and do as described, should solve your problem.

Saturday, August 22nd 2015, 8:13am

Game Update Bug Report Thread

Quoted from "Leethan" My estate is resetted back to nothing. (Using client) Please fix that, worked hard to get it this high. More annoying is..i can't use anything i have achieved. thx for listening. Leethan, read this thread about how to fix your problem since if you wanna wait for Admin that might take quiet some time. Issue with estate and client Hope that helps sorting out your problem. Regards Beuwolf

Saturday, August 15th 2015, 9:17pm

Need some help with the links for the recipe

To open the Blue Rune for lvl 10 helmet you need this one, Silver Elemental Sphere. Which can be obtained in the Elfin Sanctuary Instance. And you have to kill this one to get the Sphere, Menacing Ling. Which is after the whole instance been done. Although, that is what I have read, not done it myself so can't be 100% sure. Good luck !

Saturday, February 7th 2015, 8:27am

Shylark, before the update in December anyone could pay the clan tax, I know because I sometimes paid ours then. But after the update only Clan Leader can do it. So most likely a bug and hopefully they fix it soon.

Saturday, February 7th 2015, 8:18am

Rescue of Orlufia

The Mad Iguaron is at Waterfalls.

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 5:36pm

Quoted from "-James-" I had amulet in repository and now I cannot take it back. Cell in estate is showing empty however if Im checking all bank slots from bank I can see amulet in there. Can you return amulet please. As been mentioned earlier.. start removing your items from your Estate safe and then what you had in your repository will soon show up there.. say you have 3 slot in estate safe and 3 repository slot.. the 3 from repository is "hidding" after your normal estate items.. if that make...

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 9:06pm

Quoted from "Queen of Death" Check the Update FAQS page Quez, i try to post resolves as quickly as i can. Some issues are related to player end or need to be addressed individually (like the exe magic) but for general ones you can look there to find the solutions If certain things need to be addressed individually wouldn't it be good to make a seperate thread about that ?? I know some that had full resurrection magic scrolls and now says (1) and others (me included) that has the same for Execut...

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 9:36am

The chest one got from the daily bonus today, it need a bit of translation made.. 09:26 Внутри ларца вы находите несколько фрагментов коллекций: 09:26 Получен фрагмент коллекции: Captain's Telescope 1 pcs. 09:26 Achievement accomplished "A worthy beginning to a difficult journey!" 09:26 Получен фрагмент коллекции: Prize Sword 1 pcs. 09:26 Получен фрагмент коллекции: Miner’s Hip Flask 1 pcs. 09:26 Receivedaga of the Foot of the Barrow 1 pcs. And if going to the "Attributes" page in backpack and c...

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 7:21am

07:16 Выполнив сложнейшее задание главы клана «Каменного лотоса», персонаж _BigBoy_ [12] получил Медаль «Поклонения». I did notice the new reputation red badges was in russian yesterday (the lvl 11+ ones) but this one been in English before so assuming all red badges announcments now is in russian again ?? The above is for Red Stone Lotus badge..

Friday, December 12th 2014, 11:56am

What is on top of your xmas wishlist 2014?

Lag free game with interesting updates. Need something to bring back the fun to this game (Personal opinion if allowed).

Wednesday, October 1st 2014, 3:18pm

defeating magish?

Nope, they don't. You find the red charms at the Fork, just before you turn to head up towards Magish. Click on the "well" in the location picture and you should get 3 red charms from there to use on magish to remove his threads. Hope that helps. Beuwolf

Monday, March 17th 2014, 6:12am

Bug

Gungle Inspectors don't give Chaos Rep, only the GungleXO which is the 1 rep you got. http://warofdragons.com/info/library/index.php?obj=cat&id=52 You have a low probability to get either a General UyarrMO's Orders or The Chaos forces disposition map, dropping from a Inspector and those can be turned in for Chaos Rep but that's all from those mobs. Hope that helps. Beuwolf

Sunday, February 16th 2014, 9:19am

Where is my 5th box in guild of Artists !!!!!

A while since I got a extra box there but if I remember right, you need to talk with your 2nd profession NCP in the Guild which would be the Jeweller in your case and you should have a chat dialog for your next box there. Then each time you level up your 2nd profession you talk with the NCP again and get another box.

Wednesday, January 22nd 2014, 3:26pm

Question/Suggestions for Admins/Developers

Thanks for the old emote's back but a slight problem, 2 of them have same "code" so to speak, and the new old one overides the previous ones. It is the below ones. and .. both have the "code" : cool : and .. both have the "code" : dance : I know, just minor details but hopefully easy to change for those that like either of the emotes it would be appreciated. Thanks once again for brining the old emotes back, together with the new ones.