You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

Monday, December 26th 2011, 9:07pm

Author: ConnyFox

My winning raffle tickets all gone!

I quite honestly dont understant why players who are not affected and dont have any solution to our problem answears in a forum where we are supposed to (but usually not verry successfully) contact administration. To those who say i complain too much, i dont, i have many many issues with game, im not gonna make this into a long list of everything thats wrong, but if i would be complaining too much there would be hundreds of threads, i just stopped caring a long time ago when i realized that comp...

Friday, December 23rd 2011, 1:50pm

My winning raffle tickets all gone!

I had 230 winning raffel rickets, one of them gave me win of 10 valuable gnome coins, thats great, but you also removed all my other ones. You can exchange leftover winning tickets for Magic Snowflakes and other great things after the end of the Christmas Raffle. I still want my 229 winning raffle tickets that didnt bring me a price back thanks. oh and knowing that you will close fair on the 29th please dont let it take a month or two this time as it would result in epic failness.

Monday, October 17th 2011, 3:28pm

No Urburg?Glitch?

for some reason magmars event shows up for humans, but humans get no event.. things are really screwed up!

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 11:56pm

Some of my achievements not working...

I made a thread about this but it was closed with an in my opinion seemingly incorrect response. http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…ill-not-working Your response was that those achievements are not available.. well if you had read what i wrote you could see that those achievements ARE available as other people have them, just dosnt work for me.. an example: http://www.warofdragons.com/user_info.ph…andering%20soul got the achievement "Encountering the Carbon Pike" http://www.warofdragons.co...

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 5:50am

Pet essenses expired for no reason.

well while you figure out what went wrong can i have my essenses back, clan needs them and gone 2 weeks now

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 5:44am

Some of my achievements still not working

Ever since achievements came to this server i have not been able to get some of the magmar fish achievements.. i have waited many updates now and i even tried the past deeds event today and still nothing. Can you please check whats wrong because it seems to be that after several game updates it should work by now.. besides i know these achievements work for others, just not for me. the following dosnt work. Encountering the Carbon Pike. Encountering the Fire Bream Encountering the Black Tilapia ...

Wednesday, September 7th 2011, 6:32pm

Pet essenses expired for no reason.

I got this info from guards. 2011-09-05 10:37:01 O Buyaka Essence ( 0, expired, [F]) [H] -4032 Expired pet essences have 90 day expire time, the quest to even get them have only been around for 20 days when they expired (easy math) and i got the last ones not much more then a week ago.

Friday, August 19th 2011, 1:40am

Quest for the dragons Figurine

quest dosnt show up for me either, have waited long time now...

Friday, August 19th 2011, 1:37am

problem with my fourm

I have this problem too.. verry annoying.. have to restart client every time i visit forum..

Thursday, February 17th 2011, 1:20am

how possible fishing with hex ?

if you have the fishing pole equipped when u get the hex you can continue fishing untill you get a splinter. you just cant equip fishing pole when your hexed.

Friday, January 28th 2011, 2:11pm

Problem with Achievements

many achievements dosnt work, i cant get achievements for magmar fish.. been problem for last 2 updates never got fixed.

Monday, January 24th 2011, 11:20pm

Human Mage NPC in Plateu fights.

seems crazy and sexy(?) is one of few mags who knows something here.. besides, noone told mags they had to join if it was so unfair to them, and secondly.. mags WON the fight..

Monday, January 17th 2011, 6:22pm

level up cerrador

weird that the other mounts can be upgraded and not cerrador, dosnt seem completely fair..

Sunday, January 9th 2011, 8:29am

For those who don't like techno....This is the Metal topic!

Some Verry good music in this thread, heres some of my favs that i didnt already see here. Swedish band Mustasch! [video=youtube;Jm1J4RPxxS8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm1J4RPxxS8[/video] Deftones [video=youtube;u8XVlAIm6O0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8XVlAIm6O0[/video] Drowning Pool [video=youtube;gCSs5QggRUk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCSs5QggRUk[/video] Not exaactly metal but same style as alot of other videos postad here so hopefully some of u like it. Ill try to listen thru the ...

Sunday, January 2nd 2011, 2:56am

Reminder of some people we lost we should remember from LOD

Angel Heart, if she would had kept playing she would without a doubt be one of the strongest players in the game.

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 4:16pm

missing horse shoe's

thats how it works.. when u get silver u loose the copper, when u get gold, u loose ur silver and copper.

Sunday, November 14th 2010, 4:25am

Elixir of protection from magic

so when are we gonna be able to get this again? its an invaluable artifact that we all lost for no good reason, its important that we get it back.

Saturday, October 30th 2010, 9:01pm

Elixir of protection from magic

Me and alot of other people who got the "Elixir of protection from magic" have had it just dissapear from our backpacks. It said there was a 7 day lifespan but its now gone after just a few hours. Please fix this bug and let us take it again. *skellington lost it in less then 30min he says so aperently there is a big bug here...