I agree <3 WITHIN AN HOUR LIKE IN VEGAS, PRETTY PLEASE <3

Sunday, February 10th 2019, 9:22pm

Author: Jaffa

Regional Pricing

Yeah increase 100 dia cert price to 300d to balance things out

Saturday, February 9th 2019, 9:38pm

Regional Pricing

How could you prove that you are actually from X country. Send your drivers license to wod offices? People would just use VPNs to buy the cheapest diamonds they can. This is already happening people from euro countries buy Y software for fraction of the euro price from Brazilian sites

Sunday, January 6th 2019, 12:29pm

Tallaar lv5 (impossible play)

Quoted from "Luinill Wolfkai" git gud this

Sunday, January 6th 2019, 12:26pm

Reward Caskets from Daily Activity - Worthwile?

I opened over 300 caskets after tablets were added to droptable but didn't get any. I guess rubys are good for prem and ludials are ok...

Sunday, January 6th 2019, 12:24pm

Brain storm

Dont start boe until you can go straight from 0 to 3k rep and you can enjoy your unlimited bov blessings Brain storm too strong that's why only 2x per day

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 4:03pm

elt cube recipe

Now imagine getting 200 punches as a reward from jester event and turning all into DE

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 3:57pm

Coming back to the game

Quoted from "Fox Face" may not be used on gattlefields? It kills my third profession! I ant to buy exe magic for gold, and use it on battlefields, or make healers be unable to heal wounds on battlefields. It was abused a lot by many players. Forced everyone to get exe scroll since it is the only way to counter it.

Sunday, May 13th 2018, 7:30pm

İtems drop

You can always go to derelict house/palaces or similar if you are that desperate of green items. At least chess items will stay in reasonable prices.

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 4:02pm

quick questions about what I can't find from update

Quoted from "Battleking69" or pay to win and get free 100 points on bars Quoted from "Battleking69" free 100 points on bars Quoted from "Battleking69" free

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 3:27pm

Forthcoming Trade Mission on the Seven Seas. 2 May 2018

Quoted from "Asyix" Arena is shyt anyway, only people with mount deck and infinite paypal loves it.

Tuesday, April 24th 2018, 11:53pm

Non-Break is not on yet so~

lol dont die

Monday, March 19th 2018, 4:29pm

Clan Wars Feedback

Would it be possible to re-run low level clan wars again? Some time ago all-in league finished. And fairly we tried to take part in it, but simply non-mages can't do anything... Trying to queue and losing each time... Lots of low level clans would love to be given the opportunity once again like it was done last year. - It would allow us to have some fun just like higher levels have. - Would let us take a break from BF that usually have hard time starting, sitting in queues and hoping other side...

Saturday, March 17th 2018, 11:21am

Bug with coin drops?

Yes I have also hunted granites and several times they've dropped 20-25s

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 6:08pm

*freebie For All 2*

i win

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 7:27pm

18:43 Due to lack of participants, not one battle team is considered complete.

Happened before. It's a battlefield mechanic. Only way to counter this is you have 1 player stalling enemy for 2 hours so there will always be at least 1 enemy even if everyone else leaves.

Saturday, January 27th 2018, 3:44pm

Being a looter,is that really evilish?

Quoted from "-Cahal-" gr8 b8 m8. i rel8 str8 appreci8 nd congratul8. i r8 dis b8 an 8/8. plz no h8, i'm str8 ir8. cr8 more cant w8. we shood convers8 i wont ber8, my number is 8888888 ask for N8. no calls l8 or out of st8. if on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. even with a full pl8 i always hav time to communic8 so dont hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 to allevi8 ur ability to tabul8 the f8. we should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, im sure everyone would appreci8 no h8....

Friday, January 26th 2018, 5:25pm

Green Drops

Try underwater. I've got 2 pairs of green boots from flaundin rebels in ~400 kills. I still think it's approx. 1/1000 droprate. Maybe lady luck smiled on me

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 2:30pm

Money

Diamond certs exist for that reason. F2P players can get same diamond event stuff whether it's a hidden mask or a rare mount. Only exception are the private sales or promotions that actually require you to buy the diamonds with real money.