Nice guide queen now close it and sort it and stick it lol

Thursday, May 16th 2013, 12:26am

Author: -PressBox-

Norwegian

Akenz haha din kugutt, fant deg på the west hehe du har byen din rett nedom meg

Friday, May 10th 2013, 7:28pm

Mother´s Day Event

My plans are, to say ty for all the nigths i spendt alone scared and could not sleep cuse u was never there. Ty for all the times i had to go to school whitout no food or homework done hungry as a street dog, i am so greatfull that when i sometimes came home from school, u where crawling on the floor not beeing able to get upp cuse u was so stoned from all those pills, ty for all the times i was in child custety cuse u and the screewd upp stephdad was drunk and got into figths and olmost wrecked...

Tuesday, March 19th 2013, 11:41am

Norwegian

Sjer a norge er dere alle i dvale enda eller vårtid snart våkne

Sunday, January 27th 2013, 12:20pm

Love is in the air !!

Hey kid, if u want people to responce why dont u start of the story. give people some inspiration not irritation :well: Spar +1 lol nice pick, is that hes new found love?

Tuesday, December 25th 2012, 11:58am

Norwegian

Er der av og til får føllge med da serru ellers er det bare komme demo prøve ta den

Wednesday, December 12th 2012, 12:04am

Norwegian

Quoted from "-ALARIC-" well im from iceland and personally think we are the vikings..lol -ALARIC- [4] Nooo lol thats just a cold island where someone had to land on, on there way somewhere else jkjjk Ur a part of this Norway to i guess Noen andre Nordmenn å damer der ute da som vi ikke veit om

Sunday, December 2nd 2012, 2:57pm

Norwegian

Trøndelag home of the vikings muhahaha en du?

Sunday, October 14th 2012, 11:09am

Norwegian

Quoted from "xX-akenz-Xz;145571" du er på feil side mann ..... Gleder meg til jeg får bedre armor møte på hills pressbox+ Hey Akenz i går var det deg som var på feil side hehe, kansje du skal komme hit på mag sia rule the world med oss mags haha )

Wednesday, September 26th 2012, 8:29am

Purple pants

Nope, just dont rune them and u can resell later Lv4 pants is 140 ludials Lv6 pants is 300 ludials Both is transf unless u rune it, then it becomes non transf

Saturday, August 4th 2012, 7:30pm

Belt which you pay for with Bubbly Metal and Ragtikron Leather?

The Warlord's Belt -Elder Verkiry has put you forward for an honourable award for your endeavours and achievements. The reward is nothing less than his belt. At the moment, this belt is being restored by the craftswoman. You must go to Soygura to pick it up. -Go to Commander Norias in the Smoky Knolls and collect the belt from him. -Go to the Kretches' Lair, kill the Head Sentinel [5] and take the Warlord's Belt from him. Then take it to Soygura the Craftswoman in the Square of Fire. -Take Soygu...

Thursday, July 12th 2012, 12:30pm

For the love of the beard

lol by the lookes of it i like some of the other videos linked to it

Saturday, February 11th 2012, 11:28pm

Lag interserver - restore of item

http://warofdragons.es/instance_stat.php…645370&finish=0 forgot to post the link here it is

Saturday, February 11th 2012, 11:27pm

Lag interserver - restore of item

the lag in interserver is horrible, no figths load properly, timeing out and this is not from my side of the computer. Started figth first time.. dident even load 22:17 Some of your items have been damaged: Anger Cuirass (-1), Wonders Smasher Amulet (-1), Balthazar's Stun Ring (-1), Wonders Stun Ring (-1), Hacha de combate del asesino (-1). 22:17 Your irreparable items (Hacha de combate del asesino) have been removed. Plz resore my red axe as this is on ur side, cc was the wost iwe ever been in ...

Monday, January 16th 2012, 4:32pm

Lost Uniquely-Jawed Tarariquon

I did the "A childs Dream" quest and it took my uniquely-jawed Taraqurion, as listed in the mentors quest page it says ill mount one but this happend and i want to know if i messed this upp or if something odd happend, i realy want my Uniquely-jawed Tarariquon back. The part of this Quest asks you to bring to him a Battle Tarariquon. Once you have the Battle Tarariquon take it to the Smithy at Luan Coast or . He will tell you to kill Krogans and gather 8 pcs of Krogan Armour. Gather the armor an...

Tuesday, December 6th 2011, 5:54pm

Missing pack of cards

Pack of cards it say thats no gift, got plenty of the fire fortune cards

Tuesday, December 6th 2011, 2:19pm

Missing pack of cards

13:12 After removing the wrappings and looking inside the box you find an Fire of Fortune Card 1 pcs, Christmas Milk 3 pcs, Christmas Cookie 3 pcs, Snowball 100 pcs, Piece of Joy 10 pcs, Packet of Sweets 1 pcs, Blue Firework 1 pcs, Green Firework 1 pcs, Red Firework 1 pcs, Christmas Transformation Elixir 1 pcs, Christmas Ale 1 pcs. MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR! There's also a mysterious looking pack of cards in the box... no pack of cards found in my bag, wounder if u could fix it tnx -Pre...

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 7:35pm

Too many arena bugs

between 5am and 7 am game time this morning ,client crashed over and over again for many of us, responce time went upp to 1550 and had 1 red line on signal. dident help to clear catche restart comp + routers modems still some few crashes but improved a bit during daytime again. but now at nigth its starting to get messy so i hope this will be improved sometimes in the future

Sunday, September 11th 2011, 5:07pm

why can lvl 3 and 4 do this and lvl 7+ can not

mush have been befoore curse cuse when i had mine to i couldent join any bf only regular figths