Search results 1-20 of 33.

Sunday, December 18th 2022, 10:04pm

Author: petronijexi

Put A Music For The People.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg9cNGHl-bg

Monday, January 24th 2022, 4:10pm

Anniversary in Jeopardy

That was awesome!!!!! I thought I could manage with RU language, but without this kind of help, I would be lost. Thx Deadly

Saturday, November 20th 2021, 2:16pm

Anniversary shop closed

Quoted from "Sequana" The 14th Anniversary Store will be open until 15:00 on 18.11. http://www.warofdragons.com/info/news/in…ow=news&id=4580 As you may see, it has been clearly announced in the when the shop will close its doors. I didn't say (write) anything about that what was in news, neither that the shop was closed b4 it was written. I just wanted to say that the shop was closed extremly fast after the last part of that event ended, and like me, thera are lot of players that didn't use tok...

Saturday, November 20th 2021, 8:46am

Anniversary shop closed

Hi, I was really surprised that anniversary shop was closed maybe less than 24 hours after all anniversary events finished. That was strange to me and it looked like someone wanted to close it asap. In my opinion that shop should be opened at lease 3-4 days more. I didn't use my coins, liked I guess there are many players who didn't do the same. Maybe admins should think to reopen it for a few days more.

Friday, November 2nd 2018, 9:05pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - November Draw

33 - 18 - 11 - 15 2 - 44 - 13 - 22 5 - 17 - 18 - 21 7 - 12 - 31 - 24

Saturday, June 30th 2018, 12:01pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - July Draw

1-10-43-24 4-31-49-22 18-19-50-33 23-17-25-41

Sunday, December 31st 2017, 3:22pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - January Draw

2 - 7 - 35 - 49 13 - 22 - 29 - 31 9 - 21 - 41 - 50 33 - 38 - 42 - 45

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 9:19am

effects from Great Dragons and God of the Cursed and the Dead reputations

Quoted from "-Cahal-" To be honest with you, it's totally random luck. I had frickin' zero dragon or aladeya or god of the cursed effects in a rage a few days ago, and sometimes i get like 4 dragons, 3 aladeyas and 2 god of the cursed effects in a single rage, sometimes dragon and aladeya together. So we can't really say that it has some sort of algorithm. (or maybe it does...who knows...) Quoted from "-Cahal-" That is what I was trying to tell-I feel that effects are on in totally non importan...

Monday, December 18th 2017, 9:13pm

Hmmm problem is is this: when I was killing lower level monsters, I used to have have more often effects from these reputations and even I made more times less damage than I did in this fight. Even when I had grey badges I had almost in every 3rd or 4th fight (when fights last a little but longer than usual) effects. I just don't know if anything was changed or effects don't work on monsters that are my or 1 below level.

Sunday, December 17th 2017, 2:49pm

http://www.warofdragons.com/fight_info.p…t=1&server_id=0 Duration: 1h 9min 45secs reputation: 2 blue badges: http://www.warofdragons.com/artifact_inf…ct_id=482081728 http://www.warofdragons.com/artifact_inf…ct_id=478858421 There was not even one effect from these badges. So what for are reputations, just to have badges and for players to spend time collecting resources in game????

Wednesday, October 25th 2017, 11:12pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - November Draw

10 - 7 - 74 - 89 5 - 13 - 21 - 45 2 - 60 - 75 - 91 3 - 38 - 41 - 55

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 12:04am

Anniversary Reputation

One more thing: Anniversary event on RU server-lottery tickets players got every day when loged in game, anniversary coins got killing monsters...This version of anniversary is quite poor and in mess

Friday, October 13th 2017, 7:27pm

Anniversary Reputation

Agree and support this post

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 10:40am

problem with collecting resources

Hi to all, Is there a problem with collecting resources? I had today 5 or 6 fails while collecting golden habus. After that I was collecting spawning habus and even with power charge I had more than 6x fail in collecting it. How is possible that there is fail while player has power charge. Thx all for answers

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 11:15am

Power Charge

Getting this bless after solving a puzzle, I can't get anything-no changing in collecting resources-no double resources, getting even worse by having fail in collecting them and also got splinter(11:11 Catching a fish, you jump around with joy and clap your hands together. But you accidentally tread on another fish, quivering in the grass, and slip over, falling on a very thorny plant. Received: Splinter 1 pcs.) So what is the point of this if this doesn't work-just losing the time in game inst...

Thursday, January 19th 2012, 7:18pm

Restore key in my backpack ir give me my money back

Quoted from "Yvil;128971" We need a fight link. I might be able to talk to you, ones you stopped treating us. 1.I tried to enter in completed fights there and there was no my fight at all and if interupted fight doesn't mean anything I don't know how to give u any prove about that when whole game was in mess 2. I tried to contact any of u but had no answer (u can read I had only ignoring), so what else should I do?

Thursday, January 19th 2012, 4:36pm

so here's reaction of 1 of mentors so look in chat log: 14:11 xl_Arion 1st_lx » Yser: nope if u just do ur quests you should be lvl2 in 2 hrs or so 14:12 xl_Arion 1st_lx » Yser: lvl1 14:13 xl_Arion 1st_lx » Yser: if u know what ur doing and u read the instructions for the quests and ask the right questions u can get to lvl 3 in 3-4hr 00:48 Lord Deranius believes that there is no better or more reliable friend than xl_Arion 1st_lx! This warrior is always ready to help you in times of trouble, and...

Wednesday, January 18th 2012, 8:34pm

In todays event I did all what I should do but thanks to you dear admins didn't get any key for doing quest and gave more than 3g for it so either give me key or give me back my money that I gave for it: 13:32 » Dog Trap: Received: Dog Trap[href=]*1 pcs. Seized: 50 13:32 » Pet Food: You have bought the following items from the shop: Pet Food[href=] 10 pcs. Thank you for your custom! 13:32 » Dog Trap: Received: Dog Trap[href=]*1 pcs. Seized: 50 13:37 Sheara » stop the thieves: <font color="#FF000...

Saturday, January 7th 2012, 4:12am

check bots in instances

Can you check bots in instances-I was in KL early this morning and as I entered in room with butcher he attacked me at once - it happened to me 2x in a row:ogo: 02:34 You have been attacked by Kretch Butcher [5][>[href=]. 02:42 You have been attacked by Kretch Butcher [5][>[href=].