You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 1:42pm

Author: pugg

Doing Rrainbows Efficiently

This is quoted from the knowledge center in support: WHAT IS BOT USING? It is not allowed to use external programs in the game (§3 of the rules). It is not allowed to use any external programs to improve or automatize the game (e. g. bots, cheats). The use of external programs in Legend: Legacy of the Dragons is monitored automatically. Accounts that use external programs will receive a penalty of at least 500 Diamonds. The penalty cannot be discussed and the use of such programs cannot be denie...

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 12:12pm

i do not want to get into this issue of bot using here. i have said all there is in the proper thread in forum and in prv to admins. whether they chose to act on it or just assume i have used bot is their choice. those who know me know that i have never used bot, and this curse is wrong and unjust. anyways i do not want get into this matter here. you dont need bot to do rainy fast. this guide says it all.

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 11:58am

No bot, try this guide and you will see.

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 10:37am

when using card bless and dragon bless also, if i remember correctly i killed lvl8 gordth in around 25secs

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 10:30am

hello every1, This is a guide to doing rainbows efficiently. it is how i do my rainbows to get max kills and least exp per rainbow: 1) Buff up. Dont be stingy with buffs. The more buffs you use the faster you kill = more money per rainy. also buffs reduce exp you get per kill so you can get more kills overall in each lvl. I usually use warlord and/or elder bless, destruction amulet or invulnerability, alaila, meat soup, rainbow. if i havent used my card blesses during the week i also use them be...

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 6:05am

Scroll of Advanced Exorcism Magic III

Hello evey1 i have a question about bov/boe. http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=6386 if a bov uses this spell on an armor will they be able to use it after switching to boe? assuming they switch to boe via the quest Evil for hire and using the Versatility Charm (this way of switching freezes bov rep at 3000).

Friday, September 29th 2017, 3:15pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - October Draw

18 - 25 - 33 - 84 29 - 67 - 92 - 11 57 - 34 - 74 - 9 2 - 59 - 8 - 24

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 6:21pm

items broken in nonbreak!!

admins, you made a mistake! you didnt mention anywhere in the news that the nonbreak is till april 24! and the event is till april 27. it would be much more elegent to admit your mistake and correct it!! we players are not psychic to know what is in your minds, we play based on the info in the news! if you forgot to mention that the nonbreak is till 24 april, we players should not have to pay for it!!

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 5:57pm

but no where in news was mentioned that the nonbreak is till april 24. infact yesterday april 25 was nonbreak

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 5:55pm

sry correction : april 21 till 24

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 5:54pm

"you will be able to start the quest from April 21st till 12:00 April 24" the quest started on aprill 24!

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 5:41pm

the event is tiil aprill 27. its only logical that the mentioned nonbreak for this event is also till april 27 unless something to the contrary had been mentioned in the news

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 5:39pm

The Festival Organiser is waiting for volunteers at the City Fair grounds of Dartrong or О’Delvays in order to complete the task «A War Trophy for the Tenth Anniversary: Bitterness of defeat». You will be able to start the quest from April 21st till 12:00 April 24. Organizer accepts charged amulets till till 12:00 April 27. --> the event is till aprill 27.

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 5:31pm

Fearless warriors! The Festival Organiser has the next challange – fights at the legendary battlefields of Faeo! Taking part at the Crystalline Caves, Temple, Arena, Meridian Vault or Tallaar Halls, you will be able to charge the magic amulet with Bitterness after defeating your opponents. And your items won't break in battle there!

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 4:41pm

Hi, isn't it supposed to be nonbreak in Battle fields till aprill 27 for 3rd task? i had a fight in arena and : 16:34 Some of your items have been damaged: Ezav Gnome Amulet (-1), The Chainmail Shirt of Destruction (-1), Small Adversary Belt (-1), Artful Pauldrons of Destruction (-1), Mercenary Rucksack (-1).

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 6:41pm

Is This a Bug?

hello, can some1 help me with this pls chaos rings and amulets are supposed to adjust to the level of thier owener. but I have two chaos rings that are still lvl7 and havent become lvl9 since i have lvled up. is this a bug?

Sunday, February 19th 2017, 9:22pm

runes on red armor/weapons

i heard it has been changed after update and cant put anymore.

Sunday, February 19th 2017, 8:49pm

runes on red armor/weapons

hi, any1 know if it is possible to put runes on red armor or red weapons?

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 11:48pm

30 second immunity when joining?

1. go arena in groups 2. if you going to join arena that has already started you can check who is in and what buffs they have, so you can prepare before entering.