You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

Tuesday, August 14th 2012, 1:52pm

Author: Zap

EXE profession

Gee! Only 1700 EEs and 1500 skulls. That's a pretty cheap Red Badge. As it turns out the Black Knight will not offer the Executioner quest. I've resigned Healer, and now declined the Evil for Hire quest from the BoV, but still no EXE quest. It must be that one needs to join the BoE normally (which permanently prevents one from regaining prior standing in the BoV) before the Black Knight will offer the EXE quest. Since I don't have 1700 EEs handy, I'll be without a 3rd profession for a while. Tha...

Tuesday, August 14th 2012, 6:01am

EXE profession

Quoted from "Sheal;148872" What does the Black Knight say? The Black Knight only offers me the Iron Five tournament. Nothing else.

Monday, August 13th 2012, 8:21am

EXE profession

I go back to the Fanatic and he only offers to make hexes. I can not access the laboratory in the BoE den. It's like I'm stuck in between somehow.

Monday, August 13th 2012, 8:04am

EXE profession

No. That is not in my open quests. I think the Fanatic portion of joining the BoE is messed up. The screen that should have given me some assignment only repeated Norak's assignment to me. "At the request of Norak the Virtuous, obtain Marmaluke's Crozier and the Shankar Amulet. For this you will have to earn the trust of Fanatic."

Monday, August 13th 2012, 5:18am

EXE profession

OK, I've accepted the mission from BoV to infiltrate the BoE, gone and convinced the fanatic that I wish to join, clicked on the continue button, but I still am not offered the EXE profession by the Black Knight. What else do I need to do? (Yes, I have resigned any other 3rd profession.)

Saturday, March 10th 2012, 6:27pm

Leechers in Inter-Server CCs

It seems there is always someone from another server who dies once and never resurects. Our guards say they can't do anything about it because the leecher is on another server. I've been in more than one Caves instance that we lost by only a few points, and if the leecher had even just stalled one player we'd have won. Please do something about this problem, or even consider ending the inter-server instances all-together.

Wednesday, May 4th 2011, 7:45am

power of dragon III links

I am ready to hand over all the ingredients right now. I just happen to have: 5 #ARTIFACT[7490,Collected Elt Gambier Seeds]# and 5 #ARTIFACT[7491,Magic Gold Ink]#.

Thursday, April 28th 2011, 4:28am

Absolute Powder of Retribution

"You can place up to 9 bags of powder in a combat slot." I believe it should say "5 bags" as that's all you can load.

Friday, March 11th 2011, 7:09am

Level not showing

I have this problem, and I'm getting lots of questions about it. The little circle beside the player's name no longer shows the player's level.

Tuesday, March 1st 2011, 9:38am

Recipe has incorrect parchment

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=822 I believe this recipe should call for "Bewitched" parchment.

Tuesday, January 4th 2011, 10:44am

Uninvited Guests [4] Quest bug.

Ok, I guess not a bug. I stayed alive through the first fight and won a second battle. At the end of the second battle I got a message to go see Gidver and everything worked fine.

Tuesday, January 4th 2011, 7:45am

Uninvited Guests [4] Quest bug.

Current goal: Go to County Vurdaliya and search all the ships to find the enemy. I've found and killed them 3 times. Something is not working right. I did the same quest just fine yesterday.

Thursday, December 16th 2010, 8:48am

Bad link for Client Download

The info message "Looking for quicker loading times? Get the game client to have all the game data cached plus get extra plugins to view combos during battles, save and search chat logs and much more!" does not send players to the client download site. Please fix the link.