You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

Friday, June 25th 2021, 10:51am

Author: Chelle

Senseless attacks

Wow Well your entitled to your opinions. I wish you luck.

Thursday, June 24th 2021, 5:05pm

Senseless attacks

WELL, thank you for your words of wisdom. I actual fact, I play the game the way I WANT to play it. Just because I havent lvl up, or not been strong enough for your liking doesnt make me a bad player. I am not prepared to use my money to play here unlike some. Yes that is my choice. And that is partly why I havent got futher than I have in terms of lvl and skills or achievements. I could also buy a Bone crusher armour set, and kill a kroffdor in 5 seconds flat like many other players. But I DONT...

Thursday, June 24th 2021, 2:45pm

Senseless attacks

I like many others am becoming heartily sick of unprovoked attacks by certain memebers of the opposite race, who seem only intent on dishing out injuries that are both long in duration and high in wound lvl. I get that this is a war game, as several have pointed out. But surely the emphasis should be equal on both words. Forgive me for saying it, but if a player (from any race), is being clearly tracked, killed, and then tracked and killed again should they decide to resurrect and heal themselve...

Thursday, May 27th 2021, 7:13pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - June Draw

04-16-35-48 11-44-47-49 02-11-18-26 16-17-37-42

Monday, November 18th 2019, 5:30pm

Interacial Gift Exchange

Oh come on everyone, where is your sense of fun. Share a bit of banter with thine NME. A poke a prod a joke or a jape, jest be careful not to offend. Or if you really feel the need it is quite OK to Laud. Battlefields would be no fun if there really was no one. Don't you just love the stench of Magma boiled blood of a morning? So now that the zombie apocalypse is upon us, start dishing them out. Hit the opposing race with your humour. You might not win, but if your lucky they might die laughing....

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 1:46pm

Re:nighthunter, the lvl12 quest.

Regarding this quest, I have noticed that the beasty bite, the curse you get as part of this quest has changed before and after the update. Prior to the update, the curse took 25 % of my life. Now it appears to take 50 % of my vitatlity. Only a small differenence but thought I'd mention it. In my case I started with 1251 health points, and because of curse dropped to 968 prior to update. Now it appears that i start with 1251 health and drop to 1051. So not sure which is right, but hopefully wont...

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 4:39pm

Update Thread + Info Log

I have just been to bog swamp, not sure if this is to do with update or not, but navigation much easier. Never once got that message that the way is blocked. Is this now because it only shows you the directions available to you? I would be curious to know. Thanks admins. Chelle.

Wednesday, September 14th 2011, 7:29pm

spelling error

I noticed that in the auction, there is a new section for "belly". It would appear that should be belts, as this is what appears in there when you open it.

Wednesday, September 14th 2011, 7:17pm

Unexpected fighting penalty

Thank you very much indeed. You are quite right, the hemet I have has a bonecrusher rune equipped in it. Now I understand, you are most wise my magmar friend. I will do as you say, and get the correct rune installed. Cheers

Wednesday, September 14th 2011, 6:44am

Unexpected fighting penalty

Dear Admins, I recently reached lvl 10 (hurrah), and consequently am now able to wear the next piece of armour for my level. Gold being quite a hard earned commodity for me at the moment, I had bought the cheaper ringmail helmet, rather than the Dark Mountain one that matches the rest of my armour set. I was dissappointed to discover that I wasn't getting the full benefit of wearing this, and eventually noticed that I was getting a figthing penalty (-20% to vitality) for "items of no specific fi...

Tuesday, September 13th 2011, 7:22pm

Forester's Nightmare quest

I would like to report a possible problem with this quest. Having saved it up for some time, I finally got hold of some of the emperor scorpion bile, and took to Bashka, as requested. Having got the amulet, I took it the the ranger and handed it in. I recieved, 20,000 experience, 15 scrolls of rare poisoning, AND 4 gold 53 silver 60 copper. This seemed great at the time, but on reflection was far to generous. So I checked on the mentor site (info4wod) and it makes no mention of any gold as part ...

Tuesday, February 15th 2011, 9:11pm

Very VERY angry "customer"

As a long term player of this game of nearly 2 years, and countless hours of game time spent, I am absolutely disgusted at the treatment I have had recently from various individuals in Admin and the guards. So speaking as a long term "customer" and I am now writing to complain in the strongest possible terms. To be told by a senior member of Admin that I, a customer don't have an argument is TOTALLY unacceptable. So for your information Yvil, I'm not now arguing, I am complaining as well. Your t...

Tuesday, February 15th 2011, 10:18am

sale of ringmail helmet unapproved

FAO Crossknight http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…ringmail-helmet. I dont meant to complain really. Im sure Athantos was doing his job. Just seems odd to me, that I could get identical item from AH for similar price. I think part of the problem is that the ringmail set is so rarely used, as to make them yourself does cost a lot. So yes, on the basis that you made the item youself (as I suppose somebody had to at some stage) then perhaps the 74 gold that Athantos quoted me as an average pr...

Monday, February 14th 2011, 5:57pm

sale of ringmail helmet unapproved

I dont understand, I entered a trade a couple of weeks ago, and put on forum, and completed the exchange (for a ringmail helmet) for the agreed price of 40 gold. I received a letter by mail today that the trade had not been approved. Thats all. Nothing. No word of explanation, no word of what to do do, or who to conact, just a link to the trade forum. Not very helpful. Athantos or somebody I belive. I am really annoyed. I have never knowingly broke any game rules. Nor is the price unfair / too l...

Tuesday, December 14th 2010, 5:12pm

Yeti mistake

Actually they do drop horns in my case. This is because I dont destroy anything if I can help it, and I still have the quest up from last year. I guess this gives me a slight advantage.

Friday, November 5th 2010, 4:02pm

Wedding Application Form - Humans

I also agree to this Marriage.

Friday, November 5th 2010, 5:54am

More wedding ideas

Further to my earlier post, perhaps the following ideas might also prove popular (although I'm not sure whether they could be included in the game). 1) Sell some wedding confetti from the gift shop 2) On completion of the Marriage ceremony, bride and groom both get a small increase in the rep of whichever of the new god/godesses they follow. 3) Allow the happy couple to "entertain" their guests, by providing food and drink for them. For example, once the couple have proved their intention to com...

Thursday, November 4th 2010, 11:35pm

Wedding suggestions/ideas

Ok so you've decided to get hitched. But what to wear? What blushing bride would not want a proper white wedding? Would people be interested if there was a range of wedding dresses to buy? And since tradtionally many people in real life keep them, perhaps they could come with some sort of minor blessing. And for the Groom? Maybe some nice ceremonial armour. And yes I have more...... Since the barber shop appears to be rarely used, why not give the married couple a free chance to do their hair et...

Wednesday, November 3rd 2010, 2:23pm

Isles of Fay go Chaos event

Please could you tell me if there are supposed to be any rewards for this event. I assumed there would be, and that they would start at 500 points like all the other events. Howver my rep is now over 500 and I still havent received anything. I suspect there may be others out there also wondering, as blue wombat said the same thing. Thanks very much. Chelle.

Tuesday, October 5th 2010, 5:38pm

re: healing scrolls and extra gold in account

Thankyou for investigating this CrossKnight. It still does not quite explain where this extra gold came from though. Perhaps I am mistaken, and got the gold legitimately from another source. Rather than waste your time any further, I think I will revert to my original suggestion and donate the gold to our clans funds. Regards, Chelle.