You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Sunday, February 26th 2012, 4:22pm

Author: Ash Steiner

Wedding Application Form - Humans

I bless the wedding of -Shadowraider- and Kamilli . Wish your marriage fill with everlasting love, joy and happiness. Congrat.

Sunday, February 26th 2012, 4:14pm

I bless the wedding of Demon4u and Yureka. Wish your marriage fill with everlasting love, joy and happiness. Congrat.

Wednesday, February 15th 2012, 12:34am

I bless the wedding of Shed and Ali1. Wish your marriage will fill with everlasting love, joy and happiness. Congrat.

Sunday, January 22nd 2012, 1:42am

I bless the wedding of Serende and ElderBear. Wish both of you fill with everlasting love, joy and happiness.

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 4:13pm

I bless the wedding of Starflare and OriginalSith. May their marriage bring them Joy, Warm and Happiness.

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 3:55pm

I bless the wedding of sIRmIGEL and Sahrina. May their marriage bring them Joy, Warm and Happiness.

Friday, October 7th 2011, 1:06am

Divorce procedure - Humans

Quoted from "jppinhal;113828" 1. jppinhal 2. secret m 3. we dont talk more in game, so i dont understand why we need still marry. please make the divorce Divorce Approved. Please send the tax of 5g to my account and the divorce will be done

Sunday, October 2nd 2011, 7:02am

Quoted from "Shed;112970" LadyDragon, you havent blessed my wedding... Please check your mail. Thanks

Monday, November 15th 2010, 11:36pm

Read Treatise On Rare Plants I

Thanks Admin for the reply, will it be opened later as I work hard to get 180 to buy the recipe from Library. I know some profession that have already got it.

Saturday, November 13th 2010, 11:59am

Read Treatise On Rare Plants I

Hi Admin, I just manage to buy http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…act_id=93494827 and try to ask the Wise Man in Light edge to interprate for me but there is no such option. Maybe i have miss out something. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Nice Day