You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

Friday, October 14th 2011, 3:14pm

Author: SparkPlugg

About Battlefield Tournament ... continued

Quoted Those above level 6 wont have access to CC. So there are only maximum 3 diverse battlefield that anyone of any level can participate in. Then why did Cross Knight say "you have to take part in all at least one of each of the FOUR battlefields" ... wouldn't that be THREE then? And btw one more thing as the original answer isn't 100% clear: does someone who participates in all 4 once have the same chance as someone who participates to all 4 but more time in each?

Friday, October 14th 2011, 2:20pm

About Battlefield Tournament ... continued

I still have a question regarding the Battlefield Tournament and the mount prizes and this thread was closed: http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…urnament-prizes Cross Knight said: Quoted To wibn the "most diverse" prizes you have to take part in all at least one of each of the four battlefields. Now obviously lvls under 7 can't go to tallaars so does that mean they have no chance to get the prizes or is that why there is a 2nd CC window for lvl 3-6? Will that be considered our fourth type ...

Thursday, October 13th 2011, 10:57am

About Battlefield Tournament prizes

I was wondering how exactly will the winners for the cerrador and shankar amulets be established. The exprimation form the news isn't very clear. Quoted Most Diverse Battlefields Won Most Diverse Battlefields Participated I'm of course not reffering to the distinction between won and participated, that's obvious . But what exactly does "Most Diverse Battlefields" mean? There are just 4 types so there can't be a lot of "diversity". For example I, as a lvl 6, can not do Tallar does that mean that ...

Friday, September 30th 2011, 9:06am

Demonologist Event - guide for levels 2 to 5

Quoted Why is it that all events are being taken over by valor oriented players and if you do not feel to "buff-up", get blessings, have poison or res scrolls you get treated like dirt? And you are considered a "waste of gb space" ? The answer is very simple, if you get into an event fight , without buffs or without any means of supporting the players that do have buffs, you are helping the humans more then your own side. What happens in a war to those that help the enemy? No one is asking that...

Saturday, September 17th 2011, 12:05am

Trouble in DH

Apperently Zerm is the only one still with key not working in singing chamber. I just did a run and it worked fine for Rev and Galm, but not Zerm. Please fix him too. .

Wednesday, September 14th 2011, 8:44pm

problems in Deleris House

Quoted same problem with revrat... ditto ... everybody seems to have troubles with the keys from DH

Saturday, August 27th 2011, 4:52pm

Shuffle Elixir vs Scroll of Oblivion

I'm not 100% sure about the answer but this is what i've heard: The shuffle elixir change the order of the blows from your combos, "shuffles" them. If for example you had a (head, head, body) combo it will become either (head, body,head) or (body,head,head). This will happen to all your combos and your new combos will be visible. The oblivion scroll will give you new, random combos that you will have to discover. As i said before i'm not sure about this so if anyone used either of these items an...

Saturday, July 30th 2011, 7:31pm

12:38 Cross Knight : Did you come across strange Collector's Figurines in the last weeks? Read here to reveal their secret!

I've asked around and there's definitely something wrong with getting the 3rd figurine (corvus). Menachem doesn't mention anything about it, he just tells me to get 1,2,3 and 7 (wich i belive is the quest for the 8th figurine, the yeti) and as a consequence i don't have the dialog option that allows me to buy the corvus from Avelius. I've talked to several other people who have been trying to get the figurines in the last couple of days and they have the same issue. Could you please take a look ...

Friday, July 29th 2011, 4:16pm

12:38 Cross Knight : Did you come across strange Collector's Figurines in the last weeks? Read here to reveal their secret!

If you mean the antiquarian i did talk to him several times. He just gives me the quest The Rare Collector’s Figurines with the current objective : "The antiquarian will do further research about the collector’s figurines and try to find out what they are all about. When you have found the figurines 1, 2, 3, and 7, return to the Antiquarian". I currently have figurines 1,2 and 7 (and also 6 from a chest), so i just need number 3. According to a lot of people i asked, i should be able to purches ...

Friday, July 29th 2011, 1:20pm

I can't seem to get Avelius to sell me the corvus. I have the bear, zigred, cerberus and tiger. I also talked to the antiquarian and have the quest that needs the 1,2,3 and 7 figurines , but Avelius doesn't have any dialog option for the 3rd (corvus) figurine. Am I missing something?

Monday, June 27th 2011, 2:31pm

panel , the codes ?

http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…ght=combination

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 4:01pm

bug or feature

bump ... almost time fopr my next tournament and still not sure what to do.

Saturday, June 11th 2011, 12:23pm

queue logic incorrect

That is strange, never had it happen like that before. Are you 100% sure that both your groups had 4 members? If the other group had 5 members and the queue was 1+4+5 then yes it is possible to be left out it happened plenty of times to me too.

Friday, June 10th 2011, 8:41pm

bug or feature

I stumbled across this while i was doing the Iron Five tournament. I was distracted during a fight and timed out and while my mount remained to fight i left the battle and ressurected back in town. After a bit the mount won the fight and i found myself under attack by the next fighter from the tournament even though i was in Clan Burial Grounds. http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=105023669 So is this considered a bug or a feature ? Can use this from now on to naked fight the tournam...

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 12:44pm

Trading journey across seven seas

It wasn't just the message, the event was in the forthcoming events section for at least 2 months and when the timer reached 0 poof! .... no event. Disapointing.

Sunday, May 22nd 2011, 10:35pm

worse game connection

I've experienced the same issues since the unexpected update from this Friday. Connection is constantly jumping back and forth from good to horrible.

Tuesday, May 17th 2011, 12:17am

Golden Call Horn

That might be because a lvl 16 Shankar is not implemented on this server yet.

Saturday, April 9th 2011, 8:58pm

Bug in game for my pet's experience?

Your pet stops getting exp when he reachs your level, as soon as you'll level up he will be getting exp again.

Friday, March 11th 2011, 7:31pm

Im not receiving the 1000 valor when finishing arena quest beast

You are not receiving valor from the quest Spawn of spilt blood , because you only have a green UK medal. Only after 2000 UK rep (blue medal) will this quest give you 1000 valor.