You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

Thursday, February 12th 2015, 5:14pm

Author: Quezacotl

What is your favourite superbeing?

My favourate instance is probably the harcide because it is so easy to do and pretty fast, it also reopens on a fairly short time making it pretty easy to gain QS fast. There are only 2 rooms after the entrance to this instance, which is part of the reason it is fast to do. In the first foom after the entrance you can find some wax in the hole to the left and some enemies in the hunt screen that you can kill if you wish, but not needed. When you move onto the final room the harcide is there, alo...

Thursday, February 5th 2015, 4:46pm

What are summons?

There are a vast amount of summons in this game, and there are many different ways to obtain them, with each having different uses. Here is my breakdown on them. Common summons: I call these common summons as these are the summons that most players will obtain in the game, they are: Zigred Pkhadd bear Tiger Iguraon Atshi bat Golem All of those can be bought with city rep to be able to be used in battle, and called by opening your backpack when in a fight. There are also attack forms of zigred, p...

Thursday, January 22nd 2015, 3:15pm

What are hiding places?

Hiding places: Hiding places can be found all over the world of Faeo, and can contain various items such as: Ragitkron Leather Bubbly Metal Pile of papers Efril (normal) Efril (faulty) 10 Silver Rare scrolls of healing Broken bottle Worn through cutthroat boots Weetsa the woodlouse The stashes can be found in many places such as: Haunted Place on Fey Go island Plateau of Silence Ship Graveyard Bog Elf instance Kretches Lair Instance in the spiders room Now onto a few other places that have a dif...

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 5:28pm

Game Update Bug Report Thread

My mistake it was 4 not 5.

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 5:26pm

I see that all the caards, chess pcs etc have now been moved to the right areas, but there is still an issue with gaining a card you already own. If you already own that card and gain another you do not get the 'new' card. I just bought 10 packs from the fair and 5 of those i did not get because i already had them in my bag, please fix this or give me another 5 packs please.

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 4:32pm

Quoted from "Queen of Death" Check the Update FAQS page Quez, i try to post resolves as quickly as i can. Some issues are related to player end or need to be addressed individually (like the exe magic) but for general ones you can look there to find the solutions Thanks i had seen that, but i was thinking more things like the pots for rage/rainbow bought with links being only 1 use instead of 2 or other such issues that players have no control over.

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 2:56pm

Any news on any of the bugs being fixed?

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 3:48pm

Quoted from "Stellar" leader loot distribution doesn't work, like 95% things go to my bag when I'm hunting. please fix it. thanks Are you using client? If so i have had no problem with this at all and i have done 2hrs of raging since updte, but i have heard several people say the same thing. I did very recently update my client though, so if you do use client check you have the 'update on startup' box ticked under main > client options. This will take a while upon next startup to download the n...

Friday, December 19th 2014, 6:13am

I bought a great elixir of strengthened gift for 2 links, but it vanished after 1 use when it is supposed to be 2 uses. I only got an hour of purple rage instead of 2 and lost out on EE and cash ( as gargs dodge loads more without it), yes i could have only done 1 hr when i saw it had gone, but then i would have wasted half of the ginger mead buff i had used.

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 7:29pm

Quoted from "-James-" I have large quantity of old pet food in my back pack, could you exchange for new pet food. Elt cube will do this for you.

Thursday, November 6th 2014, 5:17pm

How to earn gold in WoD?

Ahh the old, how to make money problem. There are several ways to earn money in this game, and here i will go over them. Quests: Alot of quests when completed will now give a monetary reward, some will also give items as well, and a few will give just items. This is an easy way to make some money from doing quests of your lvl or below as they are usually fairly easy to do. You can also sell some of those items gained from rewards too if you wish, which brings me to my next area. Trade: You can u...

Thursday, October 30th 2014, 4:53pm

What is secret knowledge? ...

Secret Knowledge is a skill which allows you to gain access to extra features: it allows you to use some of the game's most powerful elixirs and to collect special quest resources from superbeings. You can gain Secret Knowledge by finding important, historical documents which turn up from time-to-time among the piles of paper that are picked up from various hiding-places and ancient libraries such as: Hiding place at plateau of silence Hiding place in bog elf swamp Hiding slace at ships graveyar...

Saturday, October 18th 2014, 2:09pm

Cave Tournament

Quoted from "_-WiCKeD-_" Quetzacolt The point is not we have people in queu. the point is that cave tournament queu has been broke for 3-4 events i dont see why admins put the event back without fixing it it does not make any sense. whats the ppoint having over 30 people in q on each side if the tournament never starts How can you be sure it is broken? works fine for all other lvl ranges and i fail to see how it would break for just 1 lvl range, surely would be all or none. So you get 30 ppl in...

Saturday, October 18th 2014, 1:24pm

Cave Tournament

Be thankful you get ppl to queue. All others get is spending 8-10hrs in queue to see 1 side never go above 10 Something really does need to be done to make valour wanted again.

Thursday, October 16th 2014, 4:30pm

Do you know the history of Tallaars? ...

The history: It is a temple to worship the god of destruction, Tallaar. Anyone who enters this temple is overcome by rage and loses all control causing them to attack anyone and anything. After it became evident that Tallaar’s evil will could reach beyond the temple’s walls, a group of valiant Destroyers of Chaos set out to enter the accursed building in order to put obstacles in this terrible threat’s way. From this day on, only the most courageous warriors dare to cross the temple’s threshold....

Saturday, September 27th 2014, 12:47am

Mounts: How to choose the right mount ...

There are indeed many mounts in this game, and each does have different abilities and therefore effective in different situations. Alot of the low lvl players (lvl 6 and below) seem to like the idea of naked hunting (some players like this some dont), for those lvl 4 they tend to use a poisonous zorb/tiger as the poisons will help to kill tougher mobs and also speed up fights, Players lvl 5 have the choice of a poisonous mount or going for a battle zorb/luan tiger and hunting a higher lvl mob. B...

Friday, November 1st 2013, 6:55pm

Faeo Gazette

Anyone got a copy of that sex tape Could be very useful for bribary purposes :grin:

Monday, September 16th 2013, 6:27am

Friday 13th: Bad luck, go away!

Simple solution: Stay in bed

Thursday, July 12th 2012, 4:06pm

For the love of the beard

Why do ppl keep flooding the forums with spam..... this surely should be in the 'off topic' section :well: